Desert Delight Rajasthan Tour Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Jaisalmer: Arrival and sightseeing
As soon as you land in this Land of Forts, an agent’s representative will greet and escort you to the hotel. Relax and set off to explore the city. You will visit Sonar Quila (Jaisalmer Fort), built by Rao Jaisal – the founder of Jaisalmer. Next up on your sightseeing list today are Patwon ki Haveli and Salim Singh Haveli. In the evening, you can enjoy at Gadisar Lake. After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Jaisalmer: Explore Thar Desert
Kickstart your day with a delicious breakfast, followed by an exciting experience as per this holiday in Rajasthan. First up, you will visit Bada Bagh and delight in its beauty. In the evening, you will reach Sam Sand Dunes where a spectacular sunset will welcome you. Your visit to the dunes will be enhanced by a cheerful camel safari. Later, savor a delectable dinner at the camp. Folk music and dance will add to the charisma of your day in the desert. After a lovely day, sleep peacefully in the tent.
Bikaner: Transfer and a temple trip
Wake up to a hearty breakfast and check out from the hotel. Now, get transferred to Bikaner to enjoy the next leg of your vacation. Once you reach, check-in to your hotel and freshen up. In the noon time, you will visit Karni Mata Temple, also known as Deshnok Temple that is in proximity to Bikaner. Here, you will see rats everywhere but don’t get scared as these rats are considered sacred beings here and have made the temple famous. After this temple visit, return to the hotel. Refuel yourself with a delectable dinner, followed by a cozy sleep.
Bikaner: The trip culminates
Savor breakfast and check out from the hotel. Get transferred to the railway station and board your train back home.
Hotel Tokyo PalaceStar Rating : Location: Jaisalmer
Near Jaisalmer Golden Fort, Near Fort,Airforce Chouraha,Dhibba Para.
Desert CampStar Rating : Location: Jaisalmer
Sam Sand Dunes, Near Sam Village Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer - 305001, Rajasthan.
Hotel Bhanwar NiwasStar Rating : Location: Bikaner
Rampuria Street Bikaner – 334005 Rajasthan, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.