Charming Seychelles Tour Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Mahé: Welcome to Mahé for a leisure day
A warm reception awaits you as you land at the Aéroport de la pointe Larue in Mahé. The agent’s representative will escort you to your hotel for check-in. This day is offered to you at leisure. You can head out to explore the island on your own or indulge in water activities. The hotel reception will provide you with details and best offers for the water sports. After an eventful day on the island, head back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Mahé: A day of sightseeing on the Mahé islan
Have breakfast at the Mahé hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of the island. The various attractions covered in this Seychelles tour package include Clock Tower, Sans Souci Mission Lodge, Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden, and Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the beautiful Anse Royale beach. Thereafter, you will be taken for a tour of the Artisanal Craft Village. Retire to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay.
Praslin: Catamaran ferry ride from Mahé to Praslin for a leisure day
After breakfast at the Mahé hotel, you will be taken to the Inter Island Quay for a ferry transfer to your next destination - Praslin. Check into the hotel at Praslin. Spend a day at leisure on the island before retiring to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Praslin: Time to explore the Praslin island on your own
The Seychelles tour package offers a day at leisure on the Praslin island to explore the beaches of the island. After breakfast, head out to the beautiful Anse Lazio & Anse Georgette beaches. Spend a day relaxing at the beaches. Have lunch at a local eatery and spend the evening at the local markets. Head back to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Praslin: Tour of the Vallee de Mai nature reserve
Begin the day in the beautiful destination with a delicious breakfast Thereafter, proceed for a Vallee de Mai tour. The tour takes about half a day. You will get to see some of the most primitive plant & animal species in this UNESCO world heritage site. After the tour of the nature reserve, the rest of the day is offered at rest. Shopping at the local markets and visiting the beaches of the island are some of the options to spend this leisure time. After a beautiful day on the island, head back to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Mahé: Departure from Mahé
Wake up to a beautiful morning and have breakfast at the Praslin hotel. Check-out and proceed to the ferry terminal for a catamaran ferry back to Mahé. On the Mahé island, spend time in the Victoria market. You can buy souvenirs from the local shops here. Later, you will be taken to the airport for your return flight. This concludes your trip to Seychelles.
Oasis Hotel Restaurant & SpaStar Rating : Location: Praslin
Grand Anse, Praslin, Seychelles.
Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & SpaStar Rating : Location: Mahe
Grand Anse, Mahe Island, Seychelles. .
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.