Mesmerizing Andaman Holiday Tour Package
8 Days & 7 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Port Blair: Arrival and transfer to the hotel
After you land, the agent’s representative will help you with transfer to the hotel and check-in. Take some rest and the head out for a light outing. Start from Corbyn’s Cove - a serene beach set in picturesque backgrounds of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. Later, witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail. The show is the saga of countless martyrs of the Indian independence struggle who were kept prisoners in Cellular Jail. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Port Blair: Day tour to Ross Island & North Bay Island
Enjoy your complimentary breakfast and get ready for a day out to Ross Island and North Bay Island. A private cab will take you to the jetty and from there a ferry will take you to Ross Island. After exploring Ross, head to North Bay. North Bay is known for colorful corals and marine life. To have a view, go for glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling or scuba diving. After spending about an hour at North Bay, it’s time to head back. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Havelock: Exploring the gorgeous beaches
Post breakfast, board the cab and head to the jetty. Board the cruise to Havelock and enjoy your 90 minute travel in the sea. Upon your arrival at the hotel in Havelock Island, you will be transferred to your hotel. Relax for some time and then head out for lunch. After that, start for Radhanagar Beach. Enjoy the beach and activities offered there. Also, don’t miss the gorgeous sunset. Later, head to the hotel for cozy overnight stay.
Havelock: Water activities at Elephant Beach
Wake up to an amazing morning and look forward to a day of water adventure at Elephant beach. Enjoy the delicious morning grub and then start for the beach. Reach there either by taking a ferry or opting for an hour-long trek. Here, the water is crystal clear and underwater activities like snorkeling and Scuba are recommended. After a splendid day, return to your hotel as the Day 4 of this Andaman holiday tour concludes with a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Neil Island: More of pristine beaches
Grab your breakfast, and then start for Neil Island. After the ferry transfer, check-in and take some time to unwind. After a while, head out for lunch, followed by sightseeing. Neil is home to three beautiful beaches - Sitapur, Laxmanpur and Bharatpur. On your first day in Neil, visit Sitapur and spend some time with your loved ones. Water activities are also available here. After enjoying the mesmerizing sunset from the beach, return to the hotel for night stay.
Neil Island: A day out at Laxmanpur & Bharatpur Beach
Next in your Andaman holiday tour is a trip to Laxmanpur and Bharatpur beaches in Neil island. Have an early breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Spend the day lazying around on the two beautiful beaches and then head back to Port Blair. You will be transferred to the hotel for homey night stay.
Port Blair: Trip to limestone caves & mud volcanoes
Savor a lavish breakfast and get ready for another day of fun and excitement. Beautiful limestone caves and mud volcanoes await you at Baratang Island. The route to these caves passes through the tribal reserves and a dense forest that is crisscrossed by several creeks, making it an exciting trail. Before sunset, start back for Port Blair hotel, where you can enjoy a comfy night stay.
Port Blair: Museum Tour, followed by departure
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and take a tour of the city. You can visit the Anthropological Museum and Cellular Jail. Alternatively, you can go shopping and pick some souvenirs. Then, head to the airport to board the flight home.
Holiday Inn Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Havelock Island
Havelock Beach no-5 Govind Nagar Beach South Andaman Govind Nagar Beach, Havelock Island - 744211, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
Tango Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Neil Island
Lakshmanpur, Beach No.1, Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104.
TSG GrandStar Rating : Location: Port Blair
Andaman Trunk Road, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103..
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.