Intriguing Kerala Family Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Munnar: Entering the charming hill-station
As you reach Kochi, the concerned representative will assist you in your road transfer to Munnar. The road journey from Kochi to your hotel in Munnar lets you immerse yourself in nature’s beauty. On your way to Munnar, be a witness to the gorgeous Cheeyappara Falls and Valara Falls. Upon your arrival, check-in to the hotel and then get some rest in the luxurious hotel room with your family. Enjoy the remaining part of the day at leisure. An easy first day of your Kerala family tour ends with a comfy overnight stay.
Munnar: Discover Munnar with family
An energetic start to the day with a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel with family and then you will be taken out for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Explore the beauty and bliss of spice gardens and tea gardens of Munnar that give you a glimpse of Kerala’s natural beauty. Taste some exotic tea types and buy some for yourself at the famous Tata Tea Museum. After this, you and your family will be taken to Eravikulam National Park where you can spot various wild animals including the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Have fun boating in Mattupetty Dam and enjoy your visits to Echo Point and Photo Point which are must-visit places for tourists holidaying in Munnar. A perfect day of outing in Munnar ends with a cozy overnight stay with family at the hotel.
Thekkady: Explore the wild of Kerala
The third day of your Kerala family holiday begins with a wholesome breakfast at the hotel after which you will check out from the hotel as it’s time to get transferred to Thekkady. Enjoy the joyous road journey with your family from Munnar to Thekkady in a private cab. Upon arrival in Thekkady, you will complete the check-in at your hotel and then relax for a while. Later in the day, your Thekkady family tour itinerary takes you to enjoy jungle safari with family in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Stand a chance to catch a glimpse of various wild animals such as elephants, bears, the great Indian tiger and don’t forget to capture them forever in your camera while enjoying jeep safari in Periyar National Park. After this, you will get to visit Periyar Lake- a picturesque water body in Thekkady surrounded by dense forests where tourists enjoy boating activities. The exciting day in Thekkady ends with a homey overnight stay at the hotel.
Kumarakom: The ‘backyard’ of Kerala
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel in Thekkady and then check out and get ready to be transferred to the next destination as per your Kerala tour itinerary- Kumarakom. Known for serene backwaters and the famous Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, this beautiful destination attracts tourists with families, in large numbers. As you reach Kumarakom, check in to the hotel and then relax for a while. After a while, you will get to enjoy a visit to the enchanting Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary (open 06:00 am to 5:00 pm all days). Take joy in witnessing various species of birds such as waterfowl, parrots, Siberian Crane and more. Later, you and your family will visit the beautiful Vembanad Lake popular amongst tourists for gorgeous sunset views. The day ends with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Alleppey: Stay in houseboat with family
Have a delectable breakfast at the hotel in Kumarakom with your family, check out from the hotel and then get set for your journey to Alleppey. Post your arrival in Alleppey, complete the check-in procedure at the houseboat and help yourself to a delicious lunch onboard. After lunch, enjoy the houseboat cruise as the boat moves slowly on the placid and secluded Alleppey backwaters. The enticing last day of this family package ends with a delicious dinner and a luxuriating stay in the houseboat.
Alleppey: The tour ends in Alleppey
Enjoy breakfast onboard and then check out as the time comes when you will be transferred to Kochi Airport / Ernakulam Railway Station as you start your journey back to where it started from.
Bella Vista ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Chithirapuram Post Chithirapuram Munnar - 685565, Kerala.
Hotel Grand ThekkadyStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Lake Road Thekkady - Kerala, India.
Shanthitheeram Lakeside Heritage ResortStar Rating : Location: Kumarkom
Varanam Post Office Alappuzha 688555 Kerala, 688555.
AC Deluxe HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Alleppey
R K Saffron Mamangalam Palarivattom P.O, Alleppey , 688003.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.