Scenic Shimla Honeymoon Package From Delhi
3 Days & 2 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 2 Nights/3 Days
Delhi, Shimla: Transfer and check-in
From Delhi, agent’s representative will pick you and escort you to Shimla in a private cab. After check-in, get ready for a Shimla sightseeing tour, as included in your Shimla tour itinerary. This sightseeing tour includes visits to places like Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Lakkar Bazar , Lower Bazar, Mall Road, and Christ Church. After exploring these places, the remainder part of the day is free for you to shop, and travel across The Mall Road. Later, head back to the hotel for a scrumptious supper, and overnight stay.
Kufri sightseeing: A visit to the Himalayan National Park
Kickstart your day with a lip smacking Himachali breakfast and then prepare for a day full of adventure as your Shimla tour package also comprises of a visit to Kufri, popularly known as the snow resort, situated at an altitude of 2,630 meters. You will be taken on a thrilling tour to the Himalayan National Park where you would encounter a variety of animal species such as bear, musk deer and many more. The next stop would be at the Jakhoo Peak which is at an altitude to 2,500 meters. This package also includes horse and yak rides for visiting the Jakhoo Peak. It is the highest peak of Shimla from where one can witness a panoramic view of the Shivaliks and the town of Sanjauli. After exploring Kufri you will be taken back to the hotel and served with the last supper of your trip after which relax in your room for the rest of the night.
Shimla, Delhi: Departure
After breakfast, you can check-out from hotel and get ready for a memorable road trip back to Delhi. With the journey, your memorable honeymoon in Shimla will also come to an end.
Snow LotusStar Rating : Location: Shimla
Near Sankat Mochan Mandir, Bagh, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171010.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.