Jammu Kashmir Family Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Katra: The Vaishno Devi Temple darshan
The first stop of your Jammu Kashmir tour itinerary is Jammu. The agent’s representative will pick you from the Jammu Tawi**/Katra Railway Station and escort you to Katra for check-in. After lunch, you will be transferred to Banganga. From here you can head to the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi on your own. The 12 km pilgrimage can be covered on foot or by riding a pony. Have dinner at a local restaurant near the temple after darshan. Return to the hotel late night or early morning on the next day.
Pahalgam: Sightseeing at Patnitop and Pahalgam
After breakfast at the hotel, you can head to Pahalgam. Patnitop lies en route. Take a sightseeing tour of Patnitop and enjoy some splendid views. On the way, you can have lunch at a local restaurant and then proceed further to Kashmir. After check-in at the hotel in Pahalgam, the entire day is offered at leisure. You can visit the Amusement Park by the Lidder River; it is a perfect place for families and kids to spend a fun-filled day together. Aru Valley is another beautiful stop for sightseeing and some water adventure. Pony rides are available to Baisaran, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari. Enjoy the evening in the valley by going on short excursions nearby. You will be taken back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar: The tale of two splendid valleys
After breakfast in the hotel in Pahalgam, the morning is available at leisure. You can explore the beautiful surroundings or just sit back with your loved ones, admiring the snow-clad mountain peaks and clear blue sky. Have an early lunch at the hotel/ local restaurant and head on to the jetty at Dal Lake where houseboats are docked. The Kashmir family tour package includes the Shikara rides to the Nehru Park. Dinner and overnight stay are offered at the houseboat.
Gulmarg: Getaway to Gulmarg
On day 4 of your Kashmir family package, head to Gulmarg after breakfast in Srinagar. The day is available for leisure - you can plan a few activities, such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides with your family. You can take a religious tour to Maharani Temple and Ziarat of Baba Reshi, or visit the highest golf course in the world. But the most popular thing to include in the all the family tour packages for Kashmir is the Gondola Cable Car Ride to Khilanmarg. For kids, zorbing at the Children’s Park is one of the fun activities to try. After an exciting day, head back for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Srinagar: Full-day sightseeing tour
After a hearty breakfast and check-out from the Gulmarg hotel, proceed to Srinagar. On the way, you can take an excursion directly to the Shankaracharya Hill Temple - one of the popular religious tourist attractions in Srinagar. Once you reach the hotel, check-in, have lunch and relax for a few hours. In the evening, you will be taken for a tour of the beautiful Grand Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar: A day out in the meadow of gold - Sonmarg
A family excursion to Sonamarg is next in your Kashmir tour itinerary. The day is offered at leisure for family activities in Sonamarg and nearby places. You can have lunch at a local restaurant. There are numerous optional tours to try. But due to limited time, you will not be able to cover all of these. You will be transferred to the Srinagar hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay. Optional: You can head for a pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier. You can also visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples. Ganderbal is another great option for family trips because of the watersports available at the Manasbal Lake.
Srinagar: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jammu railway station for departure. The transfer is included in the family tour package for Kashmir.
Hotel Kashmir ResidencyStar Rating : Location: Katra
Jammu Road, Katra Vaishno Devi, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir 182301.
The Paristaan ResortsStar Rating : Location: Pahalgam
Chandanwari Road, Pahalgam, Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir 192126.
New Alexandra HouseboatsStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Dal Lake Opp. Hotel Boulevard, Srinagar 190001, India Srinagar – 190001.
The Meadows GulmargStar Rating : Location: Gulmarg
Next to Pine Palace Resort,, Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403.
Hotel Royal BatooStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Khayam Chowk, Near Khyber Hospital, Dalgate, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190003.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.