Alluring Kerala Honeymoon Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Arrival: Cochin and transfer to Munnar
Your romantic trip to God’s own country will commence from the port city of Cochin. On your arrival at Cochin airport/railway station/bus stand, you will be welcomed by our representative who will transfer you to Munnar by road. Enjoy a romantic road journey with your better-half. Drive past the picturesque landscapes featuring lush green tea estates, colonial buildings, and cascading falls, on your way to Munnar. Visit the spice plantations, and the enchanting waterfalls of Valara, and Cheeyappara during this road journey. On your arrival in Munnar, check-in to the hotel, and unwind in your rooms as the remaining part of the day is at leisure. Couples can utilize this leisure time to explore the local market, and revel in the serenity of nature. Later, head back to the hotel for a restful overnight stay.
After a palatable breakfast, get ready to explore the romantic city of Munnar with your partner. Kickstart your tour with a visit to the first ever national park in Kerala, the Eravikulam National Park. Witness the vast expanses of the lush green rolling hills of the protected area, and get an opportunity to spectate the endangered mountain goat, Nilgiri Tahr. The tranquil surroundings, and calm environment make a perfect setting for a romantic outing where couples can spend quality time with each other. Also visit other popular attractions such as Tea Museum, Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point, and Echo Point. A visit to the Indo Swiss Project (entrance is subject to prior permission) is also included in this Kerala honeymoon package. Head back to the hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Transfer to Alleppey
Kickstart your day with a delectable breakfast, and checkout from the hotel to embark on a road journey to Alleppey. On arrival in the city of backwaters, check-in at luxurious houseboat booked for your stay in Alleppey. Rest for a brief period in your cozy rooms, and later relish a delectable lunch at the houseboat. Today, you will get an opportunity to enjoy a romantic cruise ride over the pacific backwaters of Alleppey, with your soulmate. Sailing over the azure backwaters, amidst captivating landscapes, enhances the vibes of a romantic honeymoon. Enjoy a luscious supper, and head back to your room for a restful sleep.
Enjoy the final breakfast of your romantic trip, and pack your luggage to prepare for departure. Check out from the hotel, and board the private cab waiting outside the hotel for your transfer to Cochin. Our representative will escort you to the Cochin airport/railway station/bus stand from where you can board your flight/train/bus back home.
Deshadan Mountain ResortsStar Rating : Location: Abaam Hotel
Off Bison Valley Road, Pothamedu Munnar – 685612 Kerala, India.
AC Deluxe HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Deshadan Mountain Resorts
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.