Delightful Kerala Honeymoon Package From Delhi
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Munnar: Beginning of a romantic trip
On arrival at Kochi airport or at the Ernakulam Railway Station, you will be greeted and escorted to Munnar by an agent’s representative. Enroute, indulge in the scenic charms presented by waterfalls, misty mountains, and much more. Once you reach Munnar, complete check-in formalities at the hotel reception and relax. The remainder of the day is at leisure. You can enjoy just the way you want. After enjoying the day as per your wish, come back to the hotel and tuck yourself in the bed for a restful night.
Munnar: Explore the hotspots
Kickstart your morning with a lovable breakfast and get ready for a sightseeing spree. Visit Mattuppetty Lake and Dam, Eco Point, Kundala Dam, Top Station, Eravikulam National Park, Luckom Waterfalls, and Tea Museum. After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel for a sound sleep.
Thekkady: A rendezvous with wildlife
Have a delicious breakfast as we take you on a tour to Thekkady. Check-in to your hotel there, and go for a spice plantation tour. Enjoy an adventurous jeep safari in Periyar National Park. Spend some time amid serenity and calmness while you are surrounded by the dense forests of Thekkady, spot the exotic variety of flora and fauna, and indulge yourself in boating experiences amidst serene environs before you unwind in your hotel room.
Alleppey: To the serene backwaters
After relishing a lip-smacking breakfast, checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to Alleppey. On arrival, check-in to the houseboat and freshen up. Refuel yourself with a lovable lunch. Thereafter, delight in cruising along the backwaters. Later, enjoy leisure time and delight in an evening at the sundeck with a refreshing tea and savory snacks. Thereafter, gorge on a delectable dinner, and sleep peacefully onboard.
Kovalam: Enjoy a gala time at the beach
Arise to a scrumptious breakfast, followed by a hotel checkout. Now, you will be proceeding to Kovalam. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax. This day is at leisure that you can enjoy at the beautiful beaches of Kovalam. After a lovely leisure day, return to the hotel for a soothing sleep.
Get a wholesome breakfast for yourself, before you say goodbye to the scenic locations. Drive towards the airport or railway station to catch your flight/train and take all the amazing experiences along back home.
Misty River ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Chithirapuram Powerhouse Road, 685565 Munnar, India.
Hotel Sandra PalaceStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Opp. Lourde Church, Thekkady Jun, Kumily, Kerala.
Golden Petals HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Alleppey
R.K.V Tours, Pallathuruthy Sanathanapuram Near Pallathuruthy Bridge.
Hotel Jasmine PalaceStar Rating : Location: Kovalam
Temple Road, Kovalam Beach, Kovalam P.O., Trivandrum Light House Beach Kovalam - 695527, Kerala.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.