Romantic Rajasthan Tour Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Jodhpur: Welcome to Rajasthan
Upon your arrival in Jodhpur, you will be received by the agent’s representative. Check in your hotel and shed off the weariness. Relax a bit and then you may go out and know your surroundings. You can also explore the nearby market. Return to your hotel as the day comes to an end. Have a delectable dinner and have a warm overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaisalmer: A half-day Jodhpur city tour and transfer to Jaisalmer
Grab some breakfast after which you will be taken for a sightseeing tour on the second day of this Rajasthan Tourism Package. Your first destination would be the Mehrangarh Fort, erected at hilltop. Next you will visit Fort Jayapal which includes seven gates built by Maharaja Man Singh and the Fatehpol Gate built by Maharaja Ajit Singh as a mark of his victory over the Mughals. The end most gate is the Lahapol Gate or Iron Gate with 15 handprints of Sati’s of Maharaja Man Singh. Once you are inside the fort you will get to visit few palaces like “Moti Mahal”, “Sukh Mahal” and “Phool Mahal”. As you proceed through the tour you will visit the ‘Jaswant Thada’ a cenotaph by Maharaja Sardar Singh for his father. Post lunch you will reach the Golden City of Jaisalmer. Check in your hotel on your arrival,have a sit-down dinner and doze off overnight.
Jaisalmer: City Tour
Treat your taste buds with some finger-licking bites and then look forward for your Jaisalmer city tour on this Rajasthan Tour Itinerary. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort a.k.a Sonar Quila due to its changing colour throughout the day. After this you will be taken to different ‘Havelis’ like Patwon-ki-Haveli,Nathmal-ki-Haveli and Salim singh-ki-Haveli which took over 50 years to complete. The architecture,wall paintings and clearly carved out walls will leave you gaping. Go for a camel ride in the evening and have traditional Rajasthani dinner at one of the restaurants. Rest in the mud huts and enjoy the folk music and folk dance to get Rajasthani feel.
Bikaner: Transfer to Bikaner and sightseeing
Have a hearty breakfast and travel to Bikaner. On your arrival check in your hotel and relax for some time. In the afternoon, you will be taken to Karni Mata Temple in this all-inclusive Rajasthan package which is at a distance of 30 km from Bikaner. Don’t get scared to see lots of rats when you enter the temple as rats are the reason why this temple is famous. Return to the hotel and have a filling dinner. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaipur: A half day sightseeing tour and transfer to Jaipur
With a heavy breakfast you will be visiting The Junagarh Fort,the Fort which was never conquered by the Mughals. Inside the museum, you can see Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir,Sheesh Mahal and Lalgarh Palace. From here you will be taken to camel breeding farm which is just outside the city. Once you are done with Bikaner city tour, you will be transferred to Jaipur. Check in the hotel and stay overnight.
Jaipur: Journey back home
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station to return home.
Hotel Karni BhawanStar Rating : Location: Jodhpur
Umed Bhawan Palace Rd, Ajit Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006.
Narayan Niwas PalaceStar Rating : Location: Jaisalmer
Near Jain Bhawan, Malkapol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthasn Near Jain Bhawan, Malkapol, 345001.
Hotel Bhanwar NiwasStar Rating : Location: Bikaner
Rampuria Street, Joshiwara, Old Bikaner, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334005.
Hotel Kapish SmartStar Rating : Location: Jaipur
224, Kalidas Marg, Near Space Cinema, Bani Park, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.