Ecstatic Maldives Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Maldives: Arrival into the exotic expanses
As soon as you reach the paradise island – Maldives, an agent’s representative will greet you at the international airport. You will be escorted via a speedboat to your resort – Fun Island, where a host of thoughtful facilities await you. At the resort, check-in to your tastefully decorated room and relax. Rest of the day is at leisure that you can enjoy the way you want. Later, come back to the resort for a delectable dinner and slip into your bed for the night.
Maldives: A fun-filled day awaits
Savor scrumptious breakfast and get ready for an amazing day. Another day of your trip in Maldives has arrived with a list of fun-filled activities. You can choose to go for indulging watersports such as partaking in windsurfing, snorkeling, and diving. Exploring underwater world is a unique experience and when you do this with your loved ones, the experience becomes precious! In the noon, re-energize with a lavish lunch at the resort. When the sun sets, savor the beautiful play of colors by sun, clouds, and the sea with each other. Later, relish a delicious dinner followed by a restful sleep.
Maldives: Rejuvenate with a spa session
Arise to a toothsome breakfast and get ready for a trip to sensory paradise through holistic spa therapies at the resort’s spa. As your Maldives tour package has taken you to a spa resort, going for a spa comes as a default activity. Choose from a relaxing aromatherapy treatment or a rejuvenating body spa wellness package. Step into a world of soothing bliss and holistic healing together. Let your body and mind be healed, nourished, and renewed. Let your body, mind, and soul be pampered with wholesome wellness. Later, treat your taste buds with dinner, followed by a soothing overnight stay.
Maldives: The tour concludes
Savor breakfast at the resort and check-out. You will be escorted to the airport in a speedboat. Wade through the azure waters to the international airport. Fly back to India with wonderful memories of an amazing trip.
Fun Island Resort & SpaStar Rating : Location: Maldives
Bodu Finolhu, 08250 Guraidhoo, Maldives.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.