Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Dubai: Welcome to Dubai city
Welcome to the dazzling Emirati city. An agent’s representative will receive you at the Dubai International airport to escort you to the hotel. After a smooth check-in process, settle down in your comfortable room and de-stress yourself.
In the evening, the Dhow Cruise makes the first day of your Dubai holiday package exciting. Sail across the Dubai creek, listening to soothing Bollywood and traditional Arabic music, witnessing the glittering skyline of Dubai. The first evening of your 5 day Dubai trip will be marked by unlimited international buffet dinner on board and unique warm desert breeze on the open-air deck.
Dubai: Half-day Dubai city tour
Fill yourself with the delicious breakfast from the lavish spread and prepare yourself for discovering the wonders of Dubai on a half-day city tour. Visit the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel - the world’s only seven-star hotel and the Atlantis Hotel, perched atop the crescent-shaped Palm Island.
Laze around or take a dip in the warm waters of Jumeirah Beach. Behold stunning bird-eye views from atop the Burj Khalifa -- the tallest building in the world. Indulge in some retail therapy at the city’s prominent shopping malls. End your eventful day with a sound sleep at your hotel.
Optional: You can customize your 5 day Dubai holiday package with prime slots of Burj Khalifa for splendid views of the city (charges extra).
Dubai: Thrilling Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner
Have a wholesome breakfast at your hotel and spend the first half of the day leisurely. In the evening, get ready for Desert Safari. Indulge in a number of activities that are a highlight of your Dubai 5 day package, like dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding, and jeep racing.
Satiate your hunger with a number of mouth-watering Arabian delicacies & enjoy cultural performances like belly dance, tanoura show, and a fire show by trained artists. Enjoy off-roading on the sand dunes. Later, get to your hotel and end the third fun-filled day of your Dubai 4 nights, 5 days package.
Optional: Engage in various exciting activities during your Dubai Desert Safari like camel riding, quad biking, and more (charges extra)
Dubai: Abu Dhabi city tour & Ferrari World
After a delicious breakfast, set out for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour and discover the captivating tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE filled with rich ancient heritage and modern contemporary life.
Marvel at Emirates Palace and visit the historic Sheik Zayed Mosque. Later, put yourself in challenging F-1 races at Ferrari World and test your behind-the-wheels skills before your trained opponents. Return back to the hotel after an eventful day and mark an end to another day in your Dubai package itinerary with a sound sleep.
Dubai: Depart with sweet memories
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and spend the early part of the day at leisure. Shop for some sweet Emirati souvenirs before getting transferred to the airport for boarding your flight back home with beautiful memories of your Dubai trip.
4 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Airport Transfers & tours on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis.
Dhow Cruise with international buffet dinner.
Desert Safari with BBQ dinner (Cultural performances: Tanura Show, Belly Dance, Fire Show).
Half-day Dubai city tour.
Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World with Ticket & Transfer.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.