Ladakh Tour Package With Nubra Valley
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Welcome to Srinagar
Arrive in Srinagar and get transferred to your hotel or houseboat for check in. You have the rest of the day to yourself to rest or explore the charming tourist attractions in Srinagar. Some famous spots that you must visit in the first stop of your Leh Ladakh package include Shankaracharya temple, Mughal Gardens, Tulip Garden, Dal Lake and Nagin Lake.
Srinagar to Kargil via Drass
Early morning after having a fulfilling breakfast on the second day of your holiday in Ladakh and leave for Kargil. On your way, you’ll visit ‘meadow of gold’ Sonmarg and Baltal Valley situated on the banks of Sindh River. The valley lies at the foot of Zoji La – the high mountain pass in the Himalayas of Kashmir. Watch the breathtaking natural beauty of the place and click some awesome pictures to remember your Leh-Ladakh vacation. Going further, you’ll visit the second coldest inhabited place in the world - Drass. Also, don’t miss out on Kargil War Memorial on your road trip to Leh from Srinagar. By late evening, you’ll enter Kargil where you can check into your hotel room and spend the night.
Kargil to Leh via Sham Valley
The third day is the highlight of your Ladakh tour. The real journey will begin on this day as you travel to Leh. After having your breakfast in the morning you’ll drive down to Leh and on the way cross charming stopovers such as Lamayuru and Alchi. The ancient monasteries of Mulbekh and Lamayuru will fill your hearts with spirituality. Other attractions on your itinerary of Leh- Ladakh road trip includes Namkila, Fotu La, Indus Confluence, Magnetic Hill & Gurdwara Pathar Sahib before finally reaching Leh. Have your dinner after checking into your hotel and make sure to sleep well for the night.
A visit to Pangong Tso and back
After an early morning breakfast, you’ll go for a visit to the breathtakingly gorgeous Pangong Lake. En route you’ll cross Clang La pass which is the third highest motorable road in the world. Your Ladakh tour is incomplete without a visit to the Hemis monastery and Thiksey monastery. Visit the school where the Bollywood hit, ‘3 Idiots’ was shot. By late evening you’ll return Leh and stay overnight at your hotel after having dinner, marking an end to the fourth day of your 6 nights, 7 days Leh Ladakh holiday.
Leh to Nubra Valley (Hunder) via Khardung La
On the fifth day of your Leh Ladakh tour itinerary, leave from your hotel in Leh in the morning after having breakfast. On your way to the beautiful Nubra Valley, you’ll cross world’s highest motorable road, Khardung La Pass. Reach Nubra by late afternoon and you can explore Deskit, Hunder villages and enjoy a Bactrian (double humped) camel safari as you see the sun set over the vast sand dunes. Have your dinner and spend the night at your hotel in Nubra Valley.
Nubra Valley to Leh
After a hearty breakfast, you’ll leave from Nubra Valley and head to Leh. On arrival in Leh, check-in at the hotel and de-stress. You have the rest of the day to yourself. Visiting the quaint little Leh market is a must on a leisure day in Ladakh. Go there to collect souvenirs that will remind you of your trip to Leh-Ladakh. At night have your dinner and lay your head at the hotel.
Bid goodbye and leave for home
As your hassle free tour package of Leh Ladakh comes to an end, make sure to make the most out of your trip by capturing a last view of the majestic mountains. After breakfast, check-out as you head off to the airport and head home.
New Alexandra HouseboatsStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Dal Lake Opp. Hotel Boulevard, Srinagar 190001, India Srinagar – 190001.
Hotel D ZojilaStar Rating : Location: Biamathang
Baru, Biamathang, Kargil 194103, India.
Hotel Royal PalaceStar Rating : Location: Leh
Old Road, Near Main Old Petrol Station, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101.
Nubra Sarai CampStar Rating : Location: Nubra Valley
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.