Gangtok, Lachung & Darjeeling Tour The North Eastern Bliss
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Welcome to Gangtok
Upon your arrival at Bagdogra (IXB) Airport, an agent’s representative will escort you and take you to Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim. Upon reaching your hotel, complete your smooth check-in formalities and head to your room. Have the entire evening to yourself and spend it at leisure. Head out and explore your locality, try local cuisines, shop for traditional North Eastern goodies, or simply relax and take in the fresh mountain breeze. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Visit Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Post a wholesome breakfast, advance for a full day excursion to the picture-perfect Tsomgo Lake and spend some quiet moments at its banks. Also visit the sacred sanctum Baba Mandir. Return to your hotel and end the first day of your merry Sikkim vacation with a peaceful sleep. Optional: Request for an inclusion of a detour to Nathula Pass to make your Sikkim tour more exciting (charges extra).
Transfer to Lachen
After a sumptuous breakfast proceed to Lachen. En route, visit Singhik Viewpoint and check out the scintillating vistas of Mt. Khangchendzonga and Mt. Siniolchu. Later, get to the refreshing Seven Sisters Waterfall and the pretty Naga Waterfall. After a gorgeous day of your 7 days Sikkim and Darjeeling tour, get to your hotel in Lachen. Complete your hassle-free check-in procedure & proceed to your room. Relish your rejuvenating overnight stay at Lachen.
Transfer to Lachung via scenic locations
Gorge on an early morning breakfast and advance for the mesmerising Chopta Valley offering views of snowy hills, pine trees, and aqua-blue rivers. Next, get to Gurudongmar Lake, which is the world’s second highest and an utterly mesmerising lake. Return to your hotel in the afternoon. Post lunch, leave for Lachung. Once you get to your hotel in Lachung, complete your check-in formalities. End the day with some sound sleep at the hotel.
Transfer to Gangtok
Have a healthy breakfast at your hotel and venture out for a half day excursion to the Yumthang Valley, the ‘Valley of Flowers’ that is a favourite amongst nature lovers and trekkers. Visit the Singba Rhododendron Sanctuary and the Yumthang Hot Spring, known for its healing properties. Post lunch, move forward to Gangtok, riding through enchanting hills and green landscapes. Upon reaching your hotel in Gangtok, complete the quick check-in formalities at ease and settle down in your room. End the exciting day with a peaceful sleep.
Transfer to Darjeeling
Post some yummy breakfast, leave for Darjeeling. Upon reaching your hotel in Darjeeling, complete your super quick registration process. Settle down in your room and set out for a city tour of Darjeeling. Visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, the beautiful PNZ Zoological Park, and buy beautifully created handicrafts at the Tibetan Refugee Centre. Watch stunning views of the aromatic Tea Garden, take a fun ride on the Darjeeling Ropeway, and finally, pay homage to the fascinating Japanese Temple and the Peace Pagoda. Return to your hotel and end the last day of your fun-packed Sikkim & Darjeeling tour with a peaceful overnight stay.
Departure from Darjeeling
Have a hearty breakfast at your hotel and proceed for Bagdogra (IXB) in Gangtok. Board flight for your onward destination with sweet memories of your scintillating Sikkim & Darjeeling holiday.
Greendale ResidencyStar Rating : Location: Gangtok
31 A, National Highway, Near Seesha Golai, Gangtok, Sikkim 737101.
Grand LachenStar Rating : Location: Lachen
Laxmi Nagar, Lachen 737120, India.
Fortuna LachungStar Rating : Location: Lachung
Near police check post, Yumthang road. Lachung North Sikkim, Lachung, 737120.
Hotel YumaStar Rating : Location: Darjeeling
5, Ladenla Road Darjeeling West Bengal, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.