Romantic Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Phuket: Welcome to tantalizing Thailand
As you arrive at the airport, you will be received by the agent’s representative who will help you with hassle-free transfers to your hotel of stay in Phuket city. Upon arrival at the hotel, check in, take your time to settle down and enjoy hearty lunch in the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and get over with the travel fatigue. Later in the evening, enjoy Siam Niramit Show followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner. At the end of the first day of your Thailand honeymoon package, head back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Tip: The pre-show attractions, especially the elephant war parade and the light & sound fountain show must not be missed. The show begins at 8:30 pm. However, the buffet is available between 5:30 pm and 8:15 pm. So, ensure that you are there on time.
Phuket: A trip to Phi Phi Island
You will be transferred to the pier after a delicious breakfast in the hotel. A speedboat ride will take you to Phi Phi island from the pier. Snorkeling, fish-feeding, and swimming are some of the optional activities to try at the Phi Phi island. Trying out local cuisines at the restaurants in Phi Phi Islands is something that you shouldn't miss out on. Spend a romantic evening on the stunning beaches with your special one and enjoying some exclusive moments with your partner. Later in the evening, get transferred to your hotel for a soothing overnight stay.
Optional: Snorkeling, fish-feeding, & swimming (own expense)
Phuket: Take a tour of the city
After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, the third day of this Thailand honeymoon tour itinerary gives you an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with the lovely landscape of Phuket while you are driven along the roads of the famous beaches Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach and Rawai Beach.
Explore the enchanting city of Phuket as the city tour lets you catch glimpses of various popular tourist attractions in the city. As the tour continues, treat your taste buds with some authentic Thai food and get ready to fall in love with this vibrant city of Phuket. After the city tour is over, you will be transferred to your hotel as the remaining part of the day is all at leisure. At the end of the day, snuggle down in your cozy bed for a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Bangkok: Off to the City of Angels
Post breakfast at the hotel in Phuket, get transferred to the airport for your flight transfer to Bangkok. The agent’s representative with receive you at the Bangkok airport and arrange your smooth transfers the hotel for check-in. After you settle down at the hotel, enjoy the evening at leisure. Go shopping, or indulge in couple spa, or head out to nightclubs to enjoy the colorful nightlife in Thailand.
Return to the hotel in the evening as now you and your better-half will get to enjoy a romantic evening aboard the Chao Phraya dinner cruise. Enjoying cruising on the placid waters with the love of your life, and have a lavish dinner on board. After the evening cruise, return to the hotel at night for a cozy overnight stay.
Bangkok: Time to explore the city
Begin the fifth day of your Thailand honeymoon package with a delicious breakfast, followed by a thorough temple tour. The temple tour takes you around some of the most famous temples in the city, including Wat Traimit and Wat Pho, also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. After a hearty lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken for a city tour according to which you will get to visit the Grand Palace and the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha. The tour also includes visits to City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Ananta Samakhom Palace, and Parliament House.
After exploring the city with your loved one, return to the hotel for a delightful dinner and homey overnight stay.
Your final day will begin with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel after which you will be transferred to the airport in Bangkok for your onward journey back home.
APK Resort & SpaStar Rating : Location: Phuket
198 Pangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, 83150 Patong Beach, Thailand.
Grand Alpine HotelStar Rating : Location: Bangkok
88/15-17 Phetchaburi Rd. Phayathai Ratchathewi Bangkok 10400, Pathumwan, 10400 Bangkok, Thailand.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.