Package Itinerary | 7 Nights/8 Days
Singapore:Arrival in Singapore coupled by a Night Safari trip
On your arrival in Singapore, an agent’s representative will meet and escort you to your hotel. After you check-into the hotel, relax and get ready for an exciting trip to the world's first wildlife park at night- Night Safari. Watch how animals behave in their natural habitat when night falls. Also enjoy tram ride, animal show along with fire and dance show. Return to the hotel and have a relaxing stay overnight.
Singapore:A pleasurable day at Sentosa Island
Savor a hearty breakfast at the hotel and proceed for an amazing trip to Sentosa Island. It offers a host of attractions such as Wings of Time, and Under Water World. Undoubtedly, this trip manifolds the charm of your honeymoon. Then, you will be taken back to your hotel. Relax your body overnight at the hotel while discussing about the wonderful day with your beloved.
Singapore: A unique Universal Studios trip
Once you have had your breakfast, be prepared to live the movies at Universal Studios - Asia’s only Hollywood movie theme park. This theme park is situated within the Resort World Sentosa. Enjoy various movie-themed rides along with other irresistible attractions of this theme park. The rides and shows that are based on blockbuster movies will be enjoyed immensely by adventure lovers and families, alike. Delight in the 4-D adventure presented by Shrek and his gang in first Far Far away castle of the world. Experience the ecstasy of warrior mummies through a psychological thrill ride - Revenge of the Mummy, in darkness. Also visit New York, The Lost World, Madagascar, Sci Fi City, and Hollywood. Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Singapore:Have an exciting Singapore city tour
Have a hearty breakfast before you start for tour of Singapore City. Coupled with a trip to Singapore Flyer, this tour might also takes you to destinations like Chinatown, Gem Factory, Little India, and Central Business District. Meandering through the Orchard Road will bring you many stopovers to click photographs. Once you have visited the major tourist attractions of the city, you will be transferred back to your hotel. You have the entire evening at your leisure. Thereafter, enjoy a peaceful overnight stay at the hotel.
Kuala Lumpur :Transfer from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Now you will be transferred to coach station from where you will board your luxury coach to Kuala Lumpur. On your arrival Kuala Lumpur coach station, you will be transferred to your hotel. Relax and refresh at the hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure in the loving company of your soul mate.
Kuala Lumpur: Enjoy a half day KL city trip
Have a hearty breakfast before you leave for half day guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur. The tour takes you to amazing sightseeing attractions that might include National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square, Thean Hou Temple, KL Tower, and Cocoa Boutique. In the evening proceed for a special night tour of Kuala Lumpur. At night, relish delectable dinner at an Indian restaurant or any other cuisine of your choice. Come back to your hotel after an action-packed day for a refreshing overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur: A delightful trip to Genting Highlands
Have a hearty breakfast and leave for the next part of your exciting vacation. Post breakfast, leave for an exciting day trip to Genting Highlands. En route, you will be greeted by many sightseeing attractions that include Batu Caves and thrilling one way cable car that will take you to the top. Once you reach the Highlands, be prepared to visit ‘Snow World’ - a theme park. Return to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur for an overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur: Time to move back home
Have breakfast at your hotel and check out. You can keep your luggage in the concierge and proceed to do your shopping. Return to the hotel from where you will be transferred to airport to board a flight back to India. Fly back home with happy memories of your trip.
7 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
KL Night tour with KL tower.
Genting Highlands Day Trip.
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur Coach Tickets
Singapore Sentosa Island Tour-SIC.
Singapore Universal Studios
Night Safari - SIC basis.
City tour of Singapore - SIC basis.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.