Colorful Rajasthan Family Package
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Jaipur: Joyous tour begins
On arrival in Jaipur, you will be received by the agent's representative who will help you in getting transferred to your hotel. As you reach the hotel, check in and relax for a while. Later, the first day of your 9-day Rajasthan family package you will proceed to Birla Temple - one of the largest temples in Jaipur. After this, you will be taken to Nahargarh Fort which is known for stunning sunset views of the city. Last but not the least, you visit Chokhi Dhani, the best luxury resort in Jaipur. Enjoy camel ride, authentic Rajasthani cuisines and live music performances. As the day ends and night falls, get back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Jaipur: Sightseeing tour
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and then set out for a day tour of forts and monuments in & around Jaipur. It starts with an excursion to the historical and expansive Amber Fort where you can enjoy an elephant ride. Next, you will visit the majestic Jaigarh Fort that houses the largest cannon on wheels in the world. Be dazed by the astonishing architecture of Hawa Mahal before shopping at the adjoining jewellery market, Johari Bazaar. At the end of the second day of this Rajasthan tour package, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Bikaner: Off to the magical city
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and get ready to check out as now you will be transferred to the next destination - Bikaner. Enjoy this once-in-a-while road journey from Jaipur to Bikaner. Upon your arrival at the hotel in Bikaner, check in and relax for some time. In the afternoon, the tour itinerary takes you to Karni Mata Temple which is known for thousands of rats in its premise. After the temple tour, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaisalmer: Forts & historical structures
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then check out as now it’s time to leave for the next destination - the city of Jaisalmer. As you reach your hotel in Jaisalmer, check in and relax. Later in the day, visit the famous Jaisalmer Fort built by the founder of the Jaisalmer city, Rao Jaisal. As the tour continues, also visit famous havelis like Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Haveli & more. Before the evening begins to set in, enjoy spending some time at the Gadisar Lake in the evening. As the dusk falls, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jaisalmer: Explore the Thar Desert
Post breakfast get ready to visit Bada Bagh which is an expansive garden complex and is a true delight for history lovers. In the evening, proceed to Sam Sand Dunes and enjoy the exciting experience of camel safari. Relish the picture-perfect sunset views and enjoy the folk music. As the day ends, enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a relaxing overnight stay in the Swiss tents.
Jodhpur: Ancient forts, palaces, and much more
Have a delectable breakfast at the hotel and then check out as now you will be heading to Jodhpur. As the road journey from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur comes to end and you reach the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and unwind. Later on, this Rajasthan family itinerary takes you to the gigantic Mehrangarh Fort from where you can enjoy the top-view of the ‘Sun City’. Mehrangarh Fort is one of the biggest Fort of India depicting the Bravery, culture and rich history of Jodhpur. Also, visit Jaswant Thada which was built by King Sardar Singh in the memory of late King Jaswant Singh. Later, you will visit Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum which is a part of the luxurious Hotel Umaid Bhawan Palace. Shop around the local market in Jodhpur before you are transferred to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Udaipur: Welcome to the City of Lakes
Have filling breakfast and get ready to check out as it’s time to get moving to one of the loveliest cities in Rajasthan- Udaipur. Known for its lakes and rich history, Udaipur has many telling tales of the Rajput era. On reaching Udaipur, check into the hotel and relax for a while. As the day progresses you will be taken for an excursion to Eklingji & Nagda Temples. As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Udaipur: Day for sightseeing
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Udaipur. You can begin with a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari. As the tour continues, you will visit attractions like Museum of folk art which is famous for its wide collection of puppets, folk dresses, dolls, ornaments, paintings and folk musical instruments. Later, you can visit the City Palace which is known to be the biggest palace complex in India. In the evening, you will get to enjoy a fun-filled boat ride at Pichola Lake which is the star attraction of Udaipur. Return to hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Udaipur: Good bye, Rajasthan
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport / railway station for your journey back home.
Hotel Kapish SmartStar Rating : Location: Jaipur
Near Space Cinema Bani Park Jaipur , Bani Park, 302016 Jaipur, India.
Hotel Bhanwar NiwasStar Rating : Location: Bikaner
Rampuria Street Bikaner – 334005 Rajasthan, India.
Hotel Tokyo PalaceStar Rating : Location: Jaisalmer
Near Jaisalmer Golden Fort, Near Fort,Airforce Chouraha,Dhibba Para.
The Gandhi InternationalStar Rating : Location: Jodhpur
346A, 4th B Road, Sardarpura, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003.
Kurabar KothiStar Rating : Location: Udaipur
2 Ambavgarh, Kurabar House, 303001 Udaipur, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.