An Enjoyable Nepal Family Trip
10 Days & 9 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 9 Nights/10 Days
Arrival at Gorakhpur Airport
As per the Nepal family tour package for 10 days, you will be picked up by the driver from the airport and proceed to Chitwan. On arrival at Chitwan, transfer to the hotel for night stay. Overnight stay at the hotel in Chitwan.
Chitwan: Sightseeing in Chitwan
After breakfast get ready to experience Chitwan sightseeing. Today visit major attractions in Chitwan such as Elephant Breeding Centre, Elephant Bath, Elephant/Jeep Safari, Jungle/Village walk, Bird watching, and Canoe Ride. Later, proceed to Janakpur. After reaching Janakpur you’ll be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Janakpur: Local sightseeing
The third day enjoy local sightseeing at Janakpur. Next, proceed to Kathmandu. On arrival, transfer to hotel for night.
Kathmandu: Explore local Kathmandu
On the fourth day, visit all the major places of attraction in Kathmandu. You’ll be visiting Swayambhunath, Buddha Neelkanth, Rajeshwari, and Pashupatinath. Transfer hotel for an overnight stay.
Kathmandu: Explore outer Kathmandu
This morning visit places of attraction in outer Kathmandu. Cover Patan, Bhaktapur, and Nagarkot. Overnight stay at the hotel at Nagarkot.
Arrival at Pokhara
In the early morning, one of the representatives will pick you up from the hotel and proceed to Pokhara. Enroute visit Manakamana Temple. After arriving at Pokhara, you’ll be transferred to the hotel. Check-in into the hotel for an overnight stay at Pokhara.
Flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
Check-out from hotel in the morning. Drop you at Pokhara Airport for a flight to Jomsom. On arrival at Jomsom, you’ll be visiting Muktinath. Return to Jomsom for check-in at hotel.
Pokhara: Local sightseeing
In the early morning, you’ll check-out from the hotel. We will drop you at Jomsom airport to take a flight to Pokhara. On arrival at Pokhara, check-in at the hotel before going sightseeing. Cover International Mountain Museum, Mahadev Cave, Gupteshwar, Devi's Fall (White waterfall), Seti River, Vindhyavasini Temple, Fewa lake and Barahi Temple. Spend night at hotel.
Enroute visit Lumbini
In the early morning visit Sarangkot for a beautiful sunrise. On returning, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Bhairahawa and en route visit Lumbini. On reaching Bhairahawa, check-in into hotel for the night.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Drop at the Gorakhpur Airport for the onward journey.
Hotel Seven StarStar Rating : Location: Chitwan
Sauraha, Chitwan National Park 12692, Nepal.
Hotel City StarStar Rating : Location: Janakpur
Shiva Chowk, Janakpur, Nepal.
Kantipur Temple HouseStar Rating : Location: Kathmandu
Chhusya Galli, Jyatha, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal.
Oms Home JomsomStar Rating : Location: Jomsom
Jomsom, Marpha, Puthan, Jomsom 33100, Nepal.
Hotel NirvanaStar Rating : Location: Siddharthanagar
Paklihawa Road, Siddharthanagar (Bhairahawa), Nepal.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.