Bewitching Mauritius Family Tour Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Mauritius: Welcome to magical Mauritius
Upon your arrival at the international airport in Mauritius, the agent’s representative will receive you and then get you transferred to your hotel of stay. As you reach the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and then relax and unwind. Spend the day as you like it as remaining part of the first day of your Mauritius family holiday package is at leisure. Enjoy being lazy & stay within your hotel room or go out with your family, explore the local market, visit nearby attractions or treat yourself to toothsome cuisines of Mauritius at popular restaurants. A relaxed day comes to an end with a delicious dinner and a haimish overnight stay at the hotel.
Mauritius: Ile aux Cerfs Island tour
Wake up to a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then get ready to shun your hotel rooms as now you will be taken for a day’s tour of Ile aux Cerfs Island by a speedboat. This island is known for its beaches with intact beauty, scenic lagoons and a host of watersports activities to enjoy in the crystal-clear waters. Make the most of the opportunity and revel in engaging activities on offer such as swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing and many others (own expenses). Lying down on one of the sandy beaches of Ile aux Cerfs Island is a great experience in itself. The day ends with a wholesome dinner at the hotel and a cozy overnight stay.
Mauritius: A candid Catamaran cruise
Have a filling breakfast at the hotel in Mauritius and then get ready for some real excitement on this day of your Mauritius family package takes you for a Catamaran Cruise in the open ocean. You will be transferred to the designated meeting point where you will get aboard a mini luxury cruise ship. The Catamaran Cruise is an incredibly delightful experience and the fun involved increases manifold when you go for a splendid cruise with your family and children. Be the witness to mind-blowing views of the seemingly endless blue ocean with whales and dolphins diving out of the water surface from the deck of the mini cruise ship. This Mauritius family tour package also includes a fabulous lunch on board after which you will be dropped off at one of the islands where you can relax on a lovely beach, indulge in beach sports or try swimming in the shallow clear waters of the beach. After the evening snacks, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a family dinner and a cozy overnight stay.
Mauritius: A day’s tour of North Island
Refuel yourself with a refreshing breakfast at the hotel in Mauritius and then gear up for the Mauritius north island tour which is next according to your 7 day Mauritius holiday package itinerary. Feel the vibrancy as you visit the capital city of Port Louis, which is known for uniquely-styled French architecture of Place d'Armes, the bewitching Champ de Mars Racecourse, and the picture-perfect view of Le Caudan Waterfront. Just beside the Le Caudan Waterfront, you can explore the beachside places or go downtown including the local markets, shopping stalls and enjoy a family lunch at some classy restaurant. The fourth day of your Mauritius family holiday gets wrapped up as you are transferred back to your hotel in Mauritius for a toothsome dinner followed by luxuriating overnight stay.
Mauritius: Spectacular South Island tour
Greet the new morning of your 7 day Mauritius family holiday with a piping-hot breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast set out for another enticing journey that takes you for a tour of Mauritius South Island. The south island is known for its close connect to temples and nature. The sightseeings include the 605-meter high Trou aux Cerfs - a dormant volcano, which has an intact cone with around 350-meter deep and 80-meter wide crater is a perfect place for a day out with the family for a picnic. Next, you will visit the Grand Bassin, also known as Ganga Talao, which is a picturesque crater lake surrounded by beautiful temples dedicated to several Hindu deities. In the later part of the day, witness the charming beauty of Chamarel Falls and soak in the serenity that is blessed upon you by nature. Visit the bustling city of Curepipe where you can shop for souvenirs and enjoy delicious cuisines with family at some nice restaurant in the market. The day ends with a hearty dinner and a comfy overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
Mauritius: A day at leisure
Gorge on wholesome breakfast at the hotel and then all the day is at leisure. You can choose to stay at the hotel, relax and have fun indoors or you can take your family out for local sightseeing (own expenses) and visit some lesser known places and attractions in Mauritius. Talk about a leisure day in Mauritius and you have numerous places to visit and things to do that will make your day. Such is the charm of beaches in Mauritius that merely spending some time on those wondrous beachfront will take you by surprise and leave you over-awed.Trou d’Argent Beach and the Frederica Natural Reserve are some of the very popular family tourist places to visit in Mauritius. You can visit the local market and shop for famous things to buy in Mauritius or sit for a family dinner at a restaurant offering traditional Mauritius cuisines. The day ends with a dinner and comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Mauritius: Adieu to marvellous Mauritius
After a filling breakfast, check out from the hotel in Mauritius as your family tour in Mauritius gets wrapped up leaving you with some great memories and experiences. You will be transferred to the international airport for your onward flight transfer.
Anelia Resort and SpaStar Rating : Location: Mauritius
Dolphins Bay, Flic En Flac, Mauritius.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.