Heavenly Himachal Honeymoon Tour Package From Delhi
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Shimla: Off to the capital city of Himachal
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet the agent’s representative, who will guide you to the cab to Shimla. Have lunch on the way. Once you reach, check into the hotel and rest. Upon arrival in Delhi, the agent’s representative will drive you to Shimla. As you reach Shimla, check in to the hotel, and spend rest of the evening exploring nearby areas. One of the most popular places to see in Shimla is the Mall Road. Take a walk, shop for local goods, and check out the local restaurants nearby. At the end of the day, head to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Shimla: Time to visit the best of Shimla
After breakfast in the hotel, head out to explore Shimla. You will be driven down to various points of interest like Kufri, Indira Bungalow, and Himalayan Zoo. There you can indulge in various fun activities like yak riding, and nature exploration. As the sightseeing tour continues, you will also get to visit Jakhoo Hill which is the highest peak of Shimla and is the key attractions here. Also, it is the best vantage point to take in the beauty of this beautiful capital. You may take enjoyable walks and nature trails in the beautiful surroundings. Walking alongside your loved one at the Mall Road, The Ridge, Scandal Point, and through the Lakkar Bazaar is the highlight of the second day of this Himachal honeymoon package. An evening stroll at any of these points is one of the beautiful hill station experiences. As the dusk falls, you will be transferred back to the hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Manali: Sightseeing in Kullu
The third day of your romantic honeymoon tour of Himachal begins with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, it will be time to check out and head to one of the most enchanting resort towns and honeymoon destinations in India - Manali. Enjoy the scenic journey by cab and relish the spellbinding views of the natural beauty this place is blessed with. You can also take a small detour if you wish to visit Kullu Vaishno Mata Temple and Kullu Shawl Industry. Upon arrival in Manali, check to your hotel, freshen up and make yourself home. The day ends with a comfy overnight stay at the hotel.
Full day tour of Solang Valley
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and get ready to enjoy an for an adventurous day at the Solang Valley.Today you will get an opportunity to quench your thirst for adventure by indulging in various thrilling activities like skiing, Horse riding, ropeway, Yak riding, paragliding, zorbing, and more (at own expenses). After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Manali: City tour and shopping
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a guided city tour of the hill station which allows you to explore and visit the famous tourist spots in Manali. The famous tourist attractions include Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar Forest, Siyali Mahadev Temple, Vashisht Village, and the Tibetan Monastery. After a full day city of Manali, explore the local market and enjoy shopping with your partner. When the day ends, get back to your hotel for a homey overnight stay.
Chandigarh: Local sightseeing in 'The Planned City'
Check out from the hotel in Manali after having your breakfast. From there you will be driven to Chandigarh. On the way, you will get to take a brief stop at the Manikaran Gurudwara, Shiva Temple, and Rama Temple. As the journey continues, you will reach Chandigarh - India's first planned city. Once you arrive at the hotel, check in and make yourself home. Lined up next for the day is the guided tour of local attractions in Chandigarh, including Pinjore Garden, Rock Garden, Musical Fountain, Rose Garden, and more. At the end of the penultimate day of your Himachal honeymoon tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having your breakfast, you have 2-3 hours at leisure. You may relax at the hotel or go out and explore the locality. Later in the day, check out and proceed to Delhi.
Hotel Snow LotusStar Rating : Location: Shimla
Near Sankat Mochan Mandir, Bagh, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171010.
Mountain Green VillaStar Rating : Location: Manali
Kanyal Rd, Simsa Village, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131.
Sun Park ResortStar Rating : Location: Chandigarh
40 5th Milestone, NH-22, Near Chandigarh Airport, Zirakpur, Punjab 140603.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.