Dazzling Goa Tour Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Goa: Welcome to the ‘Pearl of The Orient’
Upon arrival at the airport in Goa, you will be received by the agent’s representative who will assist you in getting transferred to your hotel. As you reach your hotel, check in to the hotel and relax as remaining part of the first day of this 4-day Goa tour package is at leisure. Make the most of this free day to explore and roam around the streets of Goa, or you can simply choose to relax inside the hotel.
Goa: Cruise & Sightseeing in South Goa
Have a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an exciting day as the second day of Goa tour itinerary takes you for a South Goa Tour. The sightseeing tour includes places like Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol, Old Goa Churches Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Old Goa, Dona Paula Bay, the ever-enchanting Miramar Beach, and the bustling Panaji Market. Later in the day, enjoy an exhilarating experience of boat cruise in South Goa, followed by returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Goa: Head north
After a filling breakfast in the morning, you will be taken out for an exciting tour of North Goa attractions. Some of the most famous tourist attractions included in this Goa tour itinerary are Fort Aguada, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Candolim Beach, Vagator Beach & more. One can also indulge in beach sports and water activities (own arrangement). As the day ends, you will be driven back to your hotel for a delectable dinner followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Goa: Departure back home
Enjoy one more breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to the airport. Board your flight back home with fond memories of your Goa holiday.
Marina Bay Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Goa
Behind Bobs Inn | Candolim Bardez, Candolim, Bardez 403515, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.