Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Bhutan: Arrival and Leisure Day
As you arrive at the NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport in West Bengal, you will be greeted by our agent’s representatives who will then transfer you to Phuentsholing - The Gateway of Bhutan by road. As you reach, check into your hotel at this frontier town where different ethnic groups mingle. On the first day of your Bhutan tour, relax and spend your time at leisure. Return to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay in Phuentsholing.
Thimphu - Sightseeing
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, complete the immigration formalities and then check out. The second day of your 7 days Bhutan itinerary takes you to the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu. Once you arrive, check in at your hotel in Thimphu and spend time relaxing and roaming about. As the evening approaches, visit the Tashichho Dzong, also called Fortress of the Glorious Religion and experience the beautiful culture of Bhutan. Afterward, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
As you relish a hearty breakfast at the hotel, get prepared for sightseeing in Thimphu brought to you by this Bhutan tour package. Begin your day by visiting the Buddha statue at Kuensel Phodrang followed by a visit to the King's Memorial Chorten and Folk Heritage Museum. In the afternoon, leave for Punakha or Wangdue Phodrang. On your way, you will get to visit the Dochula Pass from where highest peaks of Himalayas are visible. Then, continue your drive to Punakha. As you arrive, check in to your hotel, and retire after a tiring third day of your Bhutan Tour.
Punakha and Paro: Sightseeing
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a small excursion trip to the Chhimi Lhakhang also known as the Temple of fertility on the fourth day of this Bhutan tour itinerary. This temple was built by the divine madman, Lama Drukpa Kuenley. Afterward, begin your drive to Paro and stop at lumping enroute to visit the Royal botanical garden. Continue your drive and reach Paro to check in at your hotel. Your Bhutan tour package lets you explore the local markets of Paro at leisure in the evening. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Paro: A breathtaking adventure
After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, your Bhutan Trip Itinerary will take you for an adventurous excursion trip to Chele La Pass which is the highest motorable road in Bhutan. The sheer beauty and panoramic landscape here are bound to take your breath away. Return to Paro and spend rest of the day at leisure. Head to your hotel for an unwinding overnight stay.
After a delectable breakfast at the hotel, check out of your hotel and continue for a sightseeing tour around Paro. Explore the popular places to visit in Paro like Ta Dzong (Ring Pong Dzong), Paro airport viewpoint, Drukgyel Dzong and local markets. After the sightseeing, you will be transferred to Phuentsholing as per your 7 days Bhutan itinerary. Check-in and stay for the night in Phuentsholing.
After a delicious breakfast, check out from your hotel and prepare to leave Bhutan. Get transferred to the NJP railway station/IXB airport in India. Head back home with everlasting memories of this Radiant and serene kingdom.
6 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Daily buffet breakfast in hotel.
All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.