Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Maldives: Arrival and sightseeing
On arrival at Maldives international airport, an agent’s representative will greet and escort you to the hotel - Newtown Inn. Check-in and refresh. Now, you will enjoy a Male city tour with options to shop at the local market. Presidents Palace, Sultan Park, Friday Mosque, Museum, and fish market are the attractions that you will be visiting as planned by this Maldives holiday from India. Halt at a restaurant overlooking the water front for lunch and board a public ferry to Villigilli where you can choose to relax on the beach. You can also go snorkeling. Later, sample traditional ‘hedika’ (sweet and savory snacks served with black tea) at a local café. After a happening day, come back to Male for a restful sleep.
Maldives: An adventure day trip
Arise to a wholesome breakfast and set out for an adventure tour today. You will be transferred by traditional Maldivian dhoni. Enjoy a Sand Bank visit. You can also go for a snorkeling trip. Later, delight in a local island trip and savor lunch as the sun reaches the top of the sky. A dolphin trip also awaits you today where you will enjoy watching antics of dolphins. After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Maldives: Enjoy scuba diving
Savor breakfast and go scuba diving as planned by this Maldives island family package. The local PADI affiliated dive school of Hulhumale will take you to some of the Maldives best dive sites in a dhoni. If you are a certified diver, you can enjoy a single tank or double tank morning dive. Others can go for a short PADI Discover SCUBA course to begin with scuba diving. After enjoying a tryst with marine life, come back to the hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Maldives: Enjoy a submarine tour
Relish breakfast and set off for a submarine tour. Have an experience of a lifetime with almost an hour, exploring the glamor underwater. Today, you are also treated to an Ocean Oasis Villa, where you get a chance to float in a two room villa in Hulhumale lagoon. Enjoy your time at the sundeck. Later, satiate your hunger pangs with a hearty lunch. Later, sleep peacefully at the hotel.
Maldives: Departure back home
Enjoy breakfast and checkout from the hotel. You will be transferred to Maldives international airport for your journey back to India.
4 nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
Welcome drink on arrival
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in hotel.
Transfers by Speed Boat
All applicable hotel taxes.
Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
Any charges for early check-in & late check-out.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.