Special Udaipur Honeymoon Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Welcome to Udaipur
Upon arrival, you will be received by the tour director who will arrange a private transfer to your hotel. After the check-in at Hotel Hilltop Palace, relax and shed the weariness of your journey or explore the city, and spend the day at your leisure. Optional: Visit Bada Bazar to indulge yourself with a little shopping (own arrangement)
A Day of Royalty and Romance
Have a delectable breakfast at the hotel and prepare to be left mesmerised by the architectural wonders of the City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Jag Mandir palace, that are a part of this honeymoon package for Udaipur. Spend time with your lover on a visit to Fateh Sagar lake and Lake Pichola, followed by a unique escapade to the centre for rural arts and crafts at Shilpgram, near Havala village.
Visit to the heroic city of Chittorgarh
After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the city of Chittorgarh, which is the epitome of Rajput pride, spirit and romance. The Chittorgarh Fort, which stands mighty over an expanse of 700 acres, as well as the Padmini Palace, Rana Kumbha’s Palace and Vijay Stambh reverberate with the history of sacrifice and heroism of the brave Rajput clan. Kirti Stambh and Kalika Mata Temple are two other major tourist attractions in the mighty city of Chittorgarh. The exciting day comes to an end with a drive back to Udaipur for an overnight stay at your hotel.
Last day in Rajasthan
After having your breakfast, check out from the hotel. Your driver will drop you back at the airport/railway station so that you can head back to your home.
Hotel Hilltop PalaceStar Rating : Location: Udaipur
5, Ambavgarh Fatehsagar Udaipur – 313001 Rajasthan, India.
Hotel Shivam Fort ViewStar Rating : Location: Chittorgarh
27, Kumbha Nagar, Near Circuit House, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.