Exciting Australia Tour Package Melbourne, Sydney & Gold Coast
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Sydney: Welcome to Australia
Upon arrival at the Sydney Airport, get transferred to the hotel. Complete check-in formalities and relax for a while. Make the most of the combination of 4 tickets that one gets from Wild Life Sydney, Darling Harbour & enjoy exploring any 4 of these below mentioned spellbinding tourist attractions of Sydney: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium; Wild Life Sydney; Sydney Tower Eye; Manly Sea Life Sanctuary; Madame Tussauds. Later, visit Darling Harbour to enjoy Sydney Showboat Indian Dinner Cruise. Day one of your Australian tour itinerary ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Sydney: Blue Mountains Tour
After morning breakfast, pack your cameras as you go for Grand Blue Mountains tour climbing through the picturesque village of Leura famous for its quintessential street market and candy stores. Ride on the Katoomba Scenic Railway known for the steepest passenger rail ride in the world. Enjoy spectacular views of the unusual landmark rock formation at the Echo Point of Three Sisters, an awe-inspiring attraction of Grand Blue Mountains. Later, visit Featherdale Wildlife Park and spot a chance to hand-feed kangaroos and have face-to-face encounters with friendly Koalas. In the evening, visit the Sydney Harbour Bridge admiring the scenery besides. This day of your Australia holiday package ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Melbourne: Day at Leisure
Have a hearty breakfast & check out from the hotel. Board a flight to Melbourne. Upon your arrival in Melbourne, check in to the hotel and make yourself at home. Stroll around and enjoy the hotel’s ambiance. Check out the surroundings and spend the third day of your Australia travel package at leisure. Day ends with an overnight stay at the hotel. Optional: Visit the world-famous Scienceworks museum and planetarium or the Queen Victoria Market. (Own expense)
Melbourne: Phillip Island Tour
Wake up to a delectable breakfast in the morning and proceed for the best views of Penguin Parade in the famous Phillip Island which is also home to a variety of Australian wildlife. Visit the Churchill Island where one can enjoy the amazing ocean views, the Koala Conservation Centre, and the beautiful sandy Summerland Beach. Later, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay as day four of your Australia package comes to an end.
Melbourne: Great Ocean Road Tour
Have a wholesome breakfast with your co-travelers and then proceed for a full day Great Ocean Road tour. Enjoy the scenic drive along the Great Ocean Road with tour commentary enlightening you with some lesser-known facts about Great Ocean Road and the nearby popular attractions of Melbourne. Apart from this, one can enjoy the guided eco-tour of the Great Otway National Park Rainforest, the rock formations of the Port Campbell National Park, and the rugged beauty of popular 12 Apostles. The day ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Gold Coast: Leisure Day
Have an early morning breakfast and check out from the hotel to take a flight to Brisbane. Upon reaching Brisbane, you will be transferred to Gold Coast. Enjoy your scenic road trip from Brisbane to Gold Coast. Post-arrival in Gold Coast, check in to the hotel. Unwind and relax as you have rest of the day at leisure. A comfortable overnight stay at the hotel marks the end of day six of your Australia tour package.
Gold Coast: Sea World Tour
Have a lazy start to the day with freshly prepared breakfast at the hotel. Later, visit the Sea World- an aquatic-themed amusement park which is the heart of adventure and entertainment in the Gold Coast and the highlight of your Australia holiday package. One can enjoy thrilling roller coaster rides, the Sky High Skyway offering bird’s eye view of the theme park, views of tiger sharks and bull sharks in the oceanarium and the 3-D shows in the theatres. Return to the hotel in the evening to end the day with an overnight stay.
Gold Coast: Dream world tour
Refuel yourself with an energizing breakfast in the morning and leave for a full day Dream World tour. Housing a number of themed lands like Ocean Parade, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and Dreamworld Corroboree and much more, the tour lets you enjoy more than 40 rides, food outlets, and animal exhibits.Enjoy the thrilling rides and revel in the true experience of being in a theme park. Later in the evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay which ends the 8th day of your Australia vacation.
Gold Coast: Your exciting Australia vacation ends
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to the Brisbane International Airport for your return journey to India with some remarkable memories of your 8 nights 9 days holiday in Australia.
Travelodge SydneyStar Rating : Location: Sydney
27-33 Wentworth Avenue Sydney – 2010 New South Wales, Australia.
Ibis Styles MelbourneStar Rating : Location: Melbourne
215 Little Collins Street Melbourne CBD, Melbourne - 3000, Victoria.
Islander Resort HotelStar Rating : Location: Gold Coast
6 Beach Road Gold Coast – 4217 Queensland, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.