Idyllic Dharamshala Family Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Amritsar to Dharamshala
This Himachal tour will start with your arrival in Amritsar where our representative will receive you and drive you to the charming hill station of Dharamshala. On reaching Dharamshala/Mcleodganj check-in at the hotel, and unwind in your rooms. Replete with Tibetan culture and the residence of his holiness, The Dalai Lama. Enjoy a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
Mcleodganj sightseeing and transfer to Dalhousie
After a filling breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for a city tour of Mcleodganj. This sightseeing tour of Mcleodganj includes a visit to places like Naddi, Bhagsu Nag Temple, swimming pool in Bhagsu Nath, Tibetan Monastery and the Dalai Lama Temple. Also visit the charming church of St. John in the wilderness. After completing the sightseeing tour, board the cab for your transfer to Dalhousie along with your loved ones. On arrival in Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel booked for you and your family. Unwind in your rooms, and later, enjoy a lip-smacking dinner, and an overnight stay in hotel.
After a delectable breakfast, depart for a full day excursion of Khajjiar. Enroute Khajjiar, stop at Kalatop for a nature walk, and thereafter, proceed to the ‘Mini Switzerland of India’, i.e., Khajjiar. After exploring Khajjiar, proceed forward to Chamba for sightseeing with your family members. Later, head back to Dalhousie for overnight stay.
Transfer from Dalhousie to Amritsar
After a healthy breakfast, continue your journey to Amritsar along with your loved ones. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel, and relax in your rooms. In the evening visit the Indo-Pak Wagah Border to spectate the exhilarating Flag Retreat Ceremony. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervor rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. After witnessing an exciting ceremony, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Amritsar local Sightseeing
After breakfast, start your full day city tour with a visit to the holy Golden Temple, the most important Sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs. It is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs. Later, proceed forward to visit Jallianwala Bagh, and Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum. After a full day of sightseeing, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and depart to Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey back home.
Sky Heaven ResortStar Rating : Location: Dharamshala
Bhagsu nag, near Mcleodganj Dharamshala – 176219 Himachal Pradesh, India.
Hotel ArkStar Rating : Location: Dalhousie
Satdhara Road Gandhi Chowk, Dalhousie, 176304.
Hotel Royal InnStar Rating : Location: Amritsar
49, Brahm Butta Market, Opp. Punjab National Bank, Jallan Wala Bagh, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab 143001.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.