Fabulous Hong Kong & Macau Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Welcome to Hong Kong & transfer to Macau
Welcome to Hong Kong! You’ll be received at the Hong Kong International Airport and transferred to the dazzling Macau city by ferry. On reaching Macau, check-in at the hotel and relax. You have this entire day at your disposal. As the day one of your Hong Kong and Macau tour package itinerary comes to an end, come back to the hotel and stay for the night.
Macau city tour
Take a fun-filled tour of the scenic attractions of the Macau city on this day of your Macau tour package itinerary. After a tasty breakfast, get ready for an amazing Macau city tour. The first attraction that you will visit on Macau holiday will be the 17th-century Portuguese church, followed by a visit to Ruins of St. Paul’s. In the afternoon, savour delicious international buffet lunch at a local restaurant. Next up, visit the first ever theme park and shopping centre in Macau -- the Fisherman’s Wharf. On your day 2 of your trip to Macau, explore the oldest temple in Macau, the A-Ma Temple, dedicated to the sacred sea goddess. Later, visit the Macau Tower. Visit the Outdoor Observation Deck on the highest level 61 to enjoy breathtaking views of the city.
Transfer to the cosmopolitan city of Hong Kong
Start your day with an early morning breakfast and check-out from the hotel for a ferry ride to Hong Kong. Register yourself at the reception and relax for a while. Later, in the afternoon, you’ll be picked up for an exciting Hong Kong city tour. The tour starts with a visit to the majestic Victoria Peak. Explore the cultural side of the city, the Aberdeen Village to witness the contrasting image of the traditional Hong Kong. Buy precious jewellery from the nearby jewellery shops. Mark an end to the third day of your Hong Kong holiday itinerary with an enjoyable drive to the hotel and stay for the night.
Full day Disneyland tour
Kick start the day on a healthy note with a nutritious breakfast and get ready for the wondrous kingdom of Disneyland. Go on an adventurous Jungle River Cruise on your Hong Kong Disneyland family tour. Enjoy the Disney characters parading and the cultural shows. As the entertaining day 4 of your trip to Hong Kong ends, come back to the hotel for a sound sleep.
Full day Ocean Park tour
After gorging on a lavish spread of delectable dishes, get ready for a fun-filled tour of the Ocean Park on the fifth day of your Hong Kong vacation. Explore the Grand Aquarium which is a home to over 400 species of fishes or enjoy multi-sensory show - Symbio on a 360-degree water screen. After an exciting day, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Goodbye to Hong Kong
After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Hong Kong International Airport to board the flight for your home destination. End the last day of your Hong Kong and Macau tour package itinerary with beautiful memories.
Hotel Taipa SquareStar Rating : Location: Macau
Rua de Chaves Taipa, Macau.
Regal Oriental Hotel. Hong KongStar Rating : Location: Hong Kong
30-38 Sa Po Rd, Kowloon City, Hong Kong.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.