Pleasant Bhutan Tour Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Bhutan: Arrival in Phuntsholing
As you arrive at the Bagdogra Airport in Darjeeling, you will be greeted by our representatives. Soon after, drive to Phuentsholing where our agents will guide you through the immigration formalities and take you to your hotel. Check in and relax for a while. On the first day of your Bhutan itinerary, visit the sacred Zangto Pelri Lhakhang in the core of the town. Afterwards, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Thimphu - Leisure day
Relish a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and check out. Begin your drive to Thimphu and visit the Kharbandi Gompa enroute. Continue your drive as you pass by the picturesque towns of Gedu, Chukha and Chuzom. Arrive in Thimphu to check into your hotel. The second day of this Bhutan trip itinerary lets you explore the town at leisure. After strolling around the markets and various restaurants, return to your hotel for an unwinding overnight stay.
Thimphu and Paro: Sightseeing Tour
Post a hearty meal, check out from you hotel. The third day of your Bhutan trip itinerary take you on a sightseeing tour of Thimphu and Paro. Start by visiting the beautiful Memorial Chorten, followed by a visit to the popular Buddha Viewpoint. Afterwards, visit that Changangkha Lhakhang, an ancient temple, and the living Museum of Simply Bhutan. Enjoy a delicious lunch in town and begin your drive to Paro. As you arrive in Paro, visit the captivating National Museum and the beautiful Paro Dzong. Take a stroll around the fortress and continue walking to the oldest bridge made of wood, which is still in use. Enjoy some time at leisure in town and then return to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Paro: Trekking Tour
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for a day's hike to the Tiger Nest Monastery. A 5-hour trek will take you to this enchanting Monastery located on a cliff with a sheer drop in front, 900 m above the valley floor. Return to Paro and enjoy leisure time here. Afterwards, head to your hotel for a warm night's sleep.
Phuentsholing: Leisure Day
After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, your Bhutan Trip Itinerary will take you for a visit to the Kichu Temple. Soon after, you will be transferred to Phuentsholing by road while stopping for lunch on the way. Arrive in Phuentsholing and spend the evening exploring the town and its hidden ancient gems. Head to your hotel in Phuentsholing for a comfortable stay overnight.
Relish a hearty breakfast at the hotel and prepare for checkout. Get transferred to the airport where our guide will bid you farewell. This marks the end of your peacefully relaxing 6 days in Bhutan.
Damchen HotelStar Rating : Location: Phuntsholing
Tharpai Lam, Phuntsholing, Bhutan.
Hotel White TaraStar Rating : Location: Thimphu
Olakha, Thimphu, Bhutan.
Kuenphen Hotel & SpaStar Rating : Location: Paro
Shomo, Lango, Paro 12001, Bhutan.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.