Scintillating Sri Lanka Honeymoon Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Negombo: Arrival in Sri Lanka
Upon your arrival in the island nation, you will be received by the concerned agent’s representative. You will be transferred to the Negombo- a major beach city situated on the west coast of Sri Lanka. Post-arrival in Negombo, check into the hotel and freshen up. After having a while’s rest, go out and enjoy visiting fish market & the buzzing Fishing Village for a couple of hours. Later in the day, go for a city tour, and enjoy romantic boat cruise with your dear one. The captivating first day of your Sri Lanka honeymoon package ends as you return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Trincomalee: Explore Trincomalee & its attractions
Have breakfast and then set out for a joyous journey to Trincomalee. Post-arrival in Trincomalee, check in to the hotel and unwind for a while. Your Sri Lanka honeymoon package takes you to some famous tourist attractions in Trincomalee such as Koneswaram Temple, World War Cemetery, Pillaiyar Kovil, Dutch Fort and Fort Frederick offering glimpses of ancient Sri Lankan culture and heritage. The picturesque Lover’s Leap viewpoint near Koneswaram Temple offers scenic views and is a perfect spot to disconnect from the rest of the world and spend time with your life partner. One can also enjoy bathing in hot water springs & have some local fruits, sweet meats and traditional delicacies. Another lovely day of your Sri Lanka tour comes to an end with a cozy overnight stay at the hotel.
Yala: ‘Into the wild’ of Yala National Park
Have a hearty breakfast at the hotel in Trincomalee and then you will travel to explore the wilderness of most popular and the second largest national park- the Yala National Park. Enjoy the journey as you zip through the awe-inspiring landscape of Sri Lanka. Have lunch at a restaurant on the way (own expense). Upon arrival in Yala, check into the hotel and relax. In the late afternoon, you and your partner will enjoy a thrilling wildlife safari in Yala National Park where you can stand a chance to witness various wild animals in action such as spotted leopard, elephants, peacock, birds and much more. A busy day of your Sri Lanka honeymoon package ends with a luxuriating stay at the hotel.
Colombo: Leave for the capital city of Sri Lanka
Refuel yourself with a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and then you along with your better-half will head to Colombo. During this scenic road trip, relish the natural beauty of the landscape of this island nation. En route, enjoy boat safari at Balapitiya Madu River & turtle farm or indulge in Diving, Snorkeling, fishing and other water activities and create some adorable memories with your loved one. Stop by for lunch at the outside restaurant (own expense). After reaching Colombo, check into the hotel and spend some time at leisure to unwind yourself. Later, visit Art Museum, Town Hall, Beach Area and the Nelum Pokuna- a huge performing arts centre in Colombo city. You can also go shopping in the local shopping centres in Colombo city. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Goodbye Sri Lanka
Wake up to a refreshing breakfast at the hotel check out from the hotel in Colombo as your honeymoon in Sri Lanka ends and you get ready to travel to the airport, for your flight back home.
Catamaran Beach HotelStar Rating : Location: Negombo
No.209, Lewis Place, Negombo 11500, Sri Lanka.
Sea Lotus Park HotelStar Rating : Location: Trincomalee
32 Alles Garden, Trincomalee 31000, Sri Lanka.
Magampura Eco Village ResortStar Rating : Location: Kataragama
123, Kataragama Road, Kawantissapura Kataragama - 82600, Sri Lanka.
Global Towers HotelStar Rating : Location: Colombo
Colombo, No.11 Station Avenue (Colombo Plan Road).
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.