An Amazing Bhutan Honeymoon Trip
10 Days & 9 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 9 Nights/10 Days
Upon arrival to IXB Airport or NJP Railway Station, you will be transferred to Phuentsholing, a flourishing commercial hub on the northern border of the Indian Plains. Check-in at hotel. Spend the night in Phuentsholing.
After having a hearty breakfast, transfer to Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan. Upon reaching Thimphu, check-in at the hotel. During the evening, you will pay a visit to the Tashichho Dzong. It is a popular Buddhist monastery and fortress, nestled in the northern edge of Thimphu. Return to hotel for the night as part of your Bhutan honeymoon itinerary.
After breakfast, start your journey towards Kuensel Phodrang. Visit a massive statue of Buddha on the vertex of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument), and Folk Heritage Museum.Visit to Sangaygang View Point, Takin Preserve Centre, and Changangkha Monastery. The national animal of Bhutan – Takin, can be seen in Tashichho Dzong. Return to hotel for the night.
Post-breakfast, visit Wangdue. Stop at Dochu-La-Pass for taking a look at the Himalayas. After reaching Punakha, check-in to the hotel and explore Punakha Dzong. Next, visit Chhimi Lhakhang, “The Temple of Fertility”. Return for overnight stay at Punakha/ Wangdue.
After breakfast, get ready for a trip to Gangtey, home to Black Necked Crane that relocates from the dry plains of Tibet in the north. Pay a visit to Gangtey Gompha. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
After having your breakfast, you will move towards Paro. En-route, stop at Lamperi for visiting Royal Botanical Park, home to a lush biodiversity of flora and fauna. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Explore Paro’ local market on foot. Come back to the hotel for the night.
Post breakfast, pay a visit to Drukgyel Dzong. You will also get opportunities to explore the popular Taktsang Monastery (also known as “Tiger's Nest” and Kitchu Monastery). Go back to the hotel upon the end of this journey.
Paro: Chele-La-Pass Excursion
Post-breakfast, get ready to explore a great excursion trip to Chele-La-Pass. It is the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the remaining part of the day and the night in Paro.
Paro: Local Sightseeing Tour
Post-breakfast, you will check-out from the hotel and move forward for local sightseeing in Paro, such as Ta Dzong (Ring Pong Dzong), Drukgyel Dzong, Paro Airport View Point along with the local market. Return to Phuentsholling for the night.
After a tasty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and move forward NJP/IXB for the journey home.
Hotel LhakiStar Rating : Location: Phuntsholing
Pelkhil Lam, Phuntsholing 21101, Bhutan.
Hotel White TaraStar Rating : Location: Thimphu
Olakha, Thimphu, Bhutan.
Hotel LobesaStar Rating : Location: Punakha
Hotel KhamsumStar Rating : Location: Paro
Paro 12001, Bhutan.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.