Astounding Sri Lanka Tour Package
10 Days & 9 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 9 Nights/10 Days
Kandy: Welcome to Sri Lanka
Arrive at the Bandaranayake International Airport where a tour representative will receive you and help you in getting transferred to Kandy. On the way to Kandy, you will get to visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, a tourist-friendly place where abandoned elephants are raised by specialists. Upon arrival in Kandy, complete the check-in at the hotel and then relax for a while. Later in the day, this Sri Lanka 10 day tour itinerary is mostly about leisure and you can enjoy the first day in Sri Lanka as you like it. Indulge in shopping in local market of Kandy before you get transferred back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Kandy: Get candid with Kandy
Have a delectable breakfast at the hotel and then get set for an exciting day ahead as now the Sri Lanka tour itinerary takes you for a full day Kandy sightseeing tour. Located in the lap of the hills of Kandy plateau in central Sri Lanka, Kandy is home to some of the most prominent Buddhist temples and historical structures.
The Temple of Tooth Relic is one of the most remarkable tourist attraction one must visit while taking a tour of Kandy city. At the end of the day, enjoy a cultural dance show performed by Kandyan dancers and then return to your hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
Sigiriya: The ‘rockstar’ tourist place
Gorge on some appetising breakfast and then check-out from the hotel as now you will be transferred to Sigiriya. Located on top of a 200-meter high plateau, Sigiriya is mostly about ancient palaces, staircases, galleries and the famous Lion’s Paw carved out of the huge rock. With history dating back to 3rd century BC, the archaeological significance of Sigiriya is well-recognized and loved by history lovers who travel to Sri Lanka for holidays. The status of UNESCO World Heritage Site further stamps its prominence as a major tourist attraction in Kandy. After climbing about 1200 stairs, you will reach the top the entrance gate where you can go on to explore Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Also visit the Water Garden, Mirror Wall and rejoice the scenic views of the beautiful surrounding landscape. Another engaging day ends with a cozy overnight stay at the hotel in Sigiriya
Trincomalee: The harbor city
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then it’s time to get transferred to the city of Sri Lanka, which is home to one of the most stunning natural harbors in the world - Trincomalee. Trincomalee, the fifth largest natural harbor in the world, is home to a number of awe-inspiring ancient temples and structures attracting numerous tourists from all over the world. On the fourth day of Trincomalee tour itinerary, you will visit the world famous Koneswaram Temple and one of the most significant Hindu temples. This medieval-period religious site, demolished and turned into a fort by Portuguese, sits atop the Swami Rock in the Indian Ocean and derives its name from the triangular shape of the rock. The temple compound has a number of Lord Shiva statues and a huge Gopuram and is visited by a number of tourists, especially Hindu devotees. Next, you will visit the Fort Frederick, which was built by the Portuguese in 1623, after they demolished Koneswaram Temple in 1622. You can also visit the seven hot springs at Kanniya, which are also known for their therapeutic properties. The day ends with a haimish overnight stay at the hotel.
Trincomalee: Enjoy a day at leisure
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy the full day at leisure. Relax at the hotel or go out and explore the local attractions, shop around in the local market. On a free day like this, you can always go out and spend some time at the beautiful Trincomalee Beach which is frequented by tourists and is one of the must-visit attractions in Trincomalee. At the end of the day, enjoy a luxuriating stay at the hotel.
Arugam Bay: Time for some adventure
Treat your taste buds to a hearty breakfast at the hotel after which you will be transferred to Arugam Bay which is a must-include place to visit in almost all Sri Lanka holiday packages. The natural beauty and in combination with adventurous things to do, make any holiday package an exciting one. As you reach Arugam Bay, the astounding beauty of the beach will leave you spellbound. Arugam Bay is also famous as one of the best adventure sports sites in the world, especially for surfing. The tour itinerary takes you to Water Sport Center where you can let the adventurer in you come out and enjoy various adventure activities like snorkeling, canoeing, sailing and sailing lessons, wakeboarding, Scuba diving and more. At the end of the day, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Yala: Tryst with the wild
Have a wholesome breakfast at the hotel in Trincomalee and then check-out as now you will travel to explore the wild forest of one of the most prominent wildlife reserves in Sri Lanka- the Yala National Park. Revel in the scenic views of Sri Lankan landscape as your vehicle takes you to Yala. Upon arrival in Yala, complete the check in at the hotel and then you can relax relax. Later in the afternoon, get ready for an adventurous experience of Yala National Park safari in a jeep and fancy your chances of witnessing and photographing various wild animals such as Asia lions, spotted leopards, elephants, birds and many more. After enjoying jeep safari in the Yala national Park, you will return to the hotel at the end of the day for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Bentota: Explore the land of beaches
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and then check out as now you set out for your next destination in Sri Lanka- the beautiful city of Bentota. As you reach Bentota by road, you will be taken out for a Bentota city tour that includes a visit to Turtle Hatchery where endangered Sri Lankan turtles are nested and bred. After this, enjoy a soothing boat ride at Balapitiya Madu River. In the post-lunch session, indulge in Scuba Diving, snorkeling, fishing and other enticing water activities. Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Colombo: Off to the capital
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel in Yala, you will be transferred to Colombo, as per this Sri Lanka tour itinerary. The largest city of Sri Lanka is home to some of the most tourist-friendly beaches of in this part of the planet. Upon arrival in the capital city, this Colombo travel package lets you witness the colonial style buildings of the bygone era when Sri Lanka was known as Ceylon and was ruled by the British. Amongst the various modern skyscrapers in Colombo, there is a 100-year old clock tower which is one of the most photogenic points in the capital city. You will visit other famous tourist attractions in Sri Lanka including the bustling Pettah bazaar where you can enjoy shopping at reasonable prices, the Old Parliament Building, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall and some prominent Hindu and Buddhist Temples in the city. As the dusk falls, you will be transferred to your hotel in Colombo for an easy overnight stay.
Colombo: Time to depart
Have a refreshing breakfast at the hotel and then get ready to check out as the holiday in Sri Lanka ends today and now you will be transferred to the international airport in Colombo for your onward journey back home.
Emerald Hill HotelStar Rating : Location: Kandy
70/18, Riverdale Road, Aniwatte, Kandy, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka.
Kassapa Lions RockStar Rating : Location: Sigiriya
Digampathaha, Kimbissa, Sigiriya 21120, Sri Lanka.
Sea Lotus Park HotelStar Rating : Location: Trincomalee
32 Alles Garden, Trincomalee 31000, Sri Lanka.
Arugam Bay Surf ResortStar Rating : Location: Arugam
No 18 Arugam Bay Sri Lanka, 22200 Arugam, Sri Lanka.
Hotel ChandrikaStar Rating : Location: Kataragama
B464, Kataragama 91400, Sri Lanka.
Hikkaduwa Beach HotelStar Rating : Location: Galle
298 Galle Road, Hikkaduwa 80240, Sri Lanka.
Hotel SapphireStar Rating : Location: Colombo
371 Galle Rd, Colombo 00600, Sri Lanka.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.