Delightful Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package from Delhi
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Arrival in Shimla
From Delhi, agent’s representative will pick you and escort you to Shimla in a private cab. After check-in, get ready for a Shimla sightseeing tour, as included in your Shimla tour itinerary. This sightseeing tour includes visits to places like Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Lakkar Bazar , Lower Bazar, Mall Road, and Christ Church. After exploring these places, the remainder part of the day is free for you to shop, and travel across The Mall Road. Later, head back to the hotel for a scrumptious supper, and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, you will be taken to one of the most popular attractions of Shimla district, i.e. Kufri, Located at a height of 2,630 meters, Kufri is a small hill station approximately 13 kilometers from Shimla. As you arrive in Kufri, you will be treated to mesmerizing views of snow-capped mountains that surround the hill station. While exploring Kufri, you will also get to visit the Himalayan Wildlife Zoo which is home to rare Antelopes, Felines, and birds including Himalayan Monal, Himalayan bears and other rare birds and animals. Proceed forward to head back to Shimla where you will visit Jakhu Temple and other local places. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and begin your road journey to Manali. Enroute Manali, visit Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu River Rafting Point, and Shawl Factories. On arrival in Manali, check-in to the hotel and unwind in your room. Savor a delectable dinner and a restful overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing in Manali
Savor a lip-smacking breakfast, and gear up for a full day sightseeing tour of Manali. During this sightseeing tour, you will be taken to various popular tourist attractions of Manali such as Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. In the evening, you are free to indulge in a heart-filling shopping experience at popular markets of Manali. After a full day of sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Full day tour of Solang Valley
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and get ready to enjoy an for an adventurous day at the Solang Valley.Today you will get an opportunity to quench your thirst for adventure by indulging in various thrilling activities like skiing, Horse riding, ropeway, Yak riding, paragliding, zorbing, and more (at own expenses). After an adventurous day, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After a filling breakfast, check-out from the hotel and prepare for transfer to Shimla. Our representative will transfer you to Shimla airport/ railway station / Volvo station from where you can continue your journey back home.
Hotel Snow LotusStar Rating : Location: Shimla
Near Sankat Mochan Mandir, Bagh, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171010.
Mountain Green VillaStar Rating : Location: Manali
Kanyal Rd, Simsa, Simsa Village, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.