Adventurous Leh-Ladakh Tour Package
10 Days & 9 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 9 Nights/10 Days
Fly down to Srinagar
On reaching Srinagar airport you’ll be assisted to your houseboat to check in. You’ll have the rest of the day to yourself to rest or explore the city. Some famous spots that you must cover in the first stop of your Leh Ladakh tour package are- Shankaracharya temple, Mughal Gardens, Tulip Garden, Dal Lake and Nagin Lake.
Srinagar to Kargil via Sonmarg
In the morning after breakfast leave for Kargil, on the way visit Sonamarg, ‘the Meadow of Gold’, cross famous Zojila pass, Drass Village which is the second coldest inhabited place in the world. En route have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site. You’ll reach Kargil by evening and have dinner and overnight stay at your hotel in Kargil.
Kargil to Leh via Sham Valley
On the third day of your Leh Ladakh tour itinerary, leave for Leh after having a hearty breakfast in the morning. Enroute visit Mulbek, Giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape. Arrive Leh by evening, check into your hotel, have dinner and recharge your batteries for the adventures of next day.
Leh to Pangong Tso via Chang La
Leave for Pangong Lake through world’s third highest motorable road Chang la, situated at a height of 17,350 ft. Your heart will skip a beat when you see the deep blue hue of Pangong Tso. Make sure to pay visits at Hemis monastery, Thiksey monastery and the school where the Bollywood hit, ‘3 Idiots’ was shot. At night, you’ll either camp at Pangong or check into your hotel where you’ll have your dinner and stay for the night.
Back to Leh
Before heading back to Leh in the evening you can spend the day visiting the monasteries in the vicinity. After breakfast drive to Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. Get back to your hotel in Leh where you’ll spend the night.
Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La
After having your breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via the highest motorable road in the world Khardung La. On reaching the enchanting valley you can explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and enjoy a double-humped Camel Safari in Sand Dunes. You’ll spend the night at a hotel in Hunder village where you’ll also be served with a healthy and homely dinner.
Back to Leh
Visit Diskit Monastery in the morning before heading for Leh. You can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley at this point and drive back to Leh by same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Leh.
Leh to Sarchu via Lachulung La
On the 8th day of your Leh Ladakh tour, you’ll head towards Sarchu. On the way, you’ll cross Lachulung La. Sarchu is a major halt point with tented accommodation in the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway, on the boundary between Himachal Pradesh and Ladakh.
Sarchu to Manali via Rohtang Pass
In the morning after breakfast head to Manali crossing Rohtang pass. Some other important points that you’ll cross on your journey are Keylong, Jispa and Baralacha. The highway crosses some of the highest mountain passes in the world and promises to be one of the most memorable and scenic experiences of all time.
Leave for home
Bid adieu to the northernmost region of the country, check out of the hotel and you’ll be transferred to the airport to board a flight to reach back home.
New Jacquline Heritage HouseboatsStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Opposite Nagin Club, Nagin Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001.
Hotel D ZojilaStar Rating : Location: Biamathang
Baru, Biamathang, Kargil 194103, India.
Hotel PanoramaStar Rating : Location: Leh
Shanti Stupa Road Leh Jammu and Kashmir, 194101.
Pangong Retreat CampStar Rating : Location: Pangong
Pangong lake, 194101 Spangmik, India.
Desert Oasis CampStar Rating : Location: Hunder
Hunder , Daksa, Chazkot, Hunder, Leh.
Goldrop CampsStar Rating : Location: Sarchu
Manali Valley ResortStar Rating : Location: Manali
Aloo Ground , Near Green Tax Barrier Manali – 175131 Himachal Pradesh, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.