Incredible Kashmir Honeymoon Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Srinagar: Welcome to the heavenly Kashmir
On arrival at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by the agent’s representative who will then transfer you to a jetty around the Dal Lake. The houseboats in Dal Lake are docked at the jetty. Upon arrival, check in to the houseboat and relax for a while. Later in the evening, you will be taken for a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park. The day concludes with a dinner in the houseboat. Enjoy the night with a comfortable overnight stay in the houseboat.
Srinagar: A day excursion to Pahalgam
Have a delicious breakfast at the Dal Lake and proceed for Pahalgam. Visit the Martand Sun Temple en route, and the scenic beauty of the valley. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel and relax. The evening is left free for you to explore the beautiful valley. You can visit the market area and indulge in some shopping, take a pony ride to the Baisaran Valley, or visit the beautiful Betaab Valley. Also, there is an option of white water rafting in the Aru Valley. However, due to time limitations, only a few of these activities can be taken. The second day of Kashmir honeymoon package ends with a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam. Optional: Excursion to Betaab Valley, pony ride to Baisaran Valley, and river rafting in Aru Valley.
Gulmarg: A day in the 'meadow of flowers'
Post breakfast in the Pahalgam hotel, check-out and proceed to Gulmarg. As you reach the hotel in Gulmarg, check in and take your time to relax. The day is available for leisure activities such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides. Later in the day, you will be taken for the famous gondola ride in Gulmarg that takes you towards Apharwat via Kongdori. Optionally, you can go for a casual stroll in the beautiful surroundings. Later in the evening, you will be transferred back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar: Paradisaical beauty awaits you
After your morning meal, check-out and proceed to Srinagar. On the way, visit Shankaracharya Hill Temple. After taking blessings at the temple, your journey continues towards Srinagar. Upon arrival in Srinagar, proceed to the hotel for check-in formalities. Later in the evening, take a tour of the beautiful Grand Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Don't miss out on clicking some great pictures here to capture the memories of your Kashmir honeymoon tour. At the end of the day, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar: Departure from Srinagar
After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, complete the check-out formalities as now you will be transferred to Srinagar Airport as the amazing Kashmir honeymoon holiday comes to an end. Enjoy the journey back home with some cherishable memories of this beautiful place.
Moon Valley Group of HouseboatsStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Ghat no 9 Up New Park Hotel Dal Lake, 190001 Durgjan, India.
The Paristaan ResortsStar Rating : Location: Pahalgam
Chandanwari Road, Pahalgam, Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir 192126.
The Meadows GulmargStar Rating : Location: Gulmarg
Next to Pine Palace Resort,, Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403.
Hotel Royal BatooStar Rating : Location: Srinagar
Khayam Chowk, Near Khyber Hospital, Dalgate, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190003.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.