Splendid Himachal Honeymoon Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Manali: Welcome to Manali
After a comfortable overnight journey from Delhi to Manali in a comfortable A/c coach/ Volvo Bus, you will reach Manali. Revel in the cool weather and picturesque landscape as now you will be transferred to your hotel of stay. Check into the hotel and then relax for a while. Later in the day, you will be taken out in a private cab for for a Manali sightseeing tour, which starts with a holy visit to the famous and much revered Hadimba Temple in Manali. Next, you will get to visit the Club House where you can enjoy roller-skating, have drinks and some delicious cuisines. Feel the spiritual bliss as now the Himachal tour itinerary takes you to visit a Tibetan monastery nearby. Before the day ends, you will also get to soak in the natural beauty at Van Vihar, followed by a visit to famous Vashisht hot water springs which are known for their healing properties.
Manali: Day trip to Solang Valley
Day 2 of your Manali honeymoon will start with a sumptuous breakfast for the two of you. Afterwards, you will be driven to Solang Valley. Solang Valley is famous for adventure sports like paragliding, zorbing, and such. Partake if you will. Extra charges are applicable. Enjoy the mountainous heaven with your partner as you indulge in activities like horse-riding, and skiing. Enjoy the peace of nature and also the musical disturbance of gushing water. A few more pit stops at Marhi, Nehru Kund. Return to your hotel in the evening and rest for some time. Later in the night, gorge on a delicious meal and enjoy a romantic stroll to cap off the night.
Manali: Sightseeing in Kullu & Manikaran
The day commences with a piping-hot breakfast at the hotel and then a private cab takes you to Kullu and Manikaran attractions. The scenic views of Kullu city promise to mesmerize you and your beloved partner to the core. The Kullu tour starts with a visit to Mahadevi Tirth, popularly known as Vaishno Devi temple. Next, you will get to explore Kullu Shawl Factory where famous Kullu shawls featuring vivid colours in various patterns are manufactured. The eye-catching views of Kasol Valley and the experience of spending some exclusive time with your partner at the bank of Parvati River will stay in your memories forever. Later, you will visit the Manikaran Gurudwara which is a famous pilgrimage site for Hindu and Sikh devotees. Taking a dip in the hot water springs of Manikaran will soothe you completely. As the third day’s Himachal honeymoon tour itinerary comes to an end, you will be transferred to your hotel in Manali for a romantic dinner and a comfy overnight stay.
Manali: Time to leave
Wake up to a refreshing breakfast at the hotel and then enjoy a few hours of leisure with your partner before the time comes when you will board the Volvo / deluxe bus in which you travel back to Delhi.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.