Incredible Thailand Tour Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Pattaya: Welcome to Thailand
A warm welcome awaits you as you land at the Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The representative with receive you and escort you to Pattaya in a car. The road journey along the coast offers some splendid views in itself. After check-in and lunch at the hotel, head on to explore Pattaya.
In the evening, at you could watch (own expense) the Alcazar Cabaret Show- a world famous show and the greatest in Asia. The grand theatre features 1,200 seats, megawatts of pulsating sound, a state-of- the-art light & sound system. This show is a unique combination of acting, stage design and dazzling performances by glamorous actors offering a perfect evening for adults and children alike. The duration of the show is about 1.5 hours.The first day of your Thailand tour package is offered at leisure. Return to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Pattaya: Koh Larn Coral Island Tour
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, you will be taken to the Koh Larn island by a speedboat. The day is at leisure. You can indulge in watersports like snorkeling and scuba diving or relax on the golden beaches. You will later be transferred to the hotel for lunch. The evening is left for leisure activities. Have dinner at a local restaurant and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Optional: Go for watersports like scuba-diving and snorkeling or relax on the golden beaches.
Pattaya: Explore the themed gardens of Nong Nooch Village
The third day of your Thailand package will begin with a hearty breakfast at the hotel after which you will be taken to the sprawling 500-acre botanical garden in the Nong Nooch Village. The garden features a lake, orchid nurseries, and waterfalls. There is also an eatery serving delicious food where you can have lunch. Elephant shows, Thai boxing, sword fighting, and folk dances are some of the many shows that can be attended in the village. The rest of the evening can be spent around in the city. Later in the evening, you will be transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Bangkok: Temple Tour of Bangkok
After breakfast in the hotel at Pattaya, you will be transferred to Bangkok. Highlights will be Wat Traimit - the Temple of Golden Buddha and Wat Pho - the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. Have lunch in a local restaurant. The evening is left for leisure activities and shopping. The city is also the home to the most amazing spa centers and a colorful nightlife. Return to the hotel at night for an overnight stay.
Optional: For dinner, we recommend you to take the Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Bangkok: Departure from Bangkok
As per the Thailand itinerary, your final day will begin with a breakfast in the hotel. Post breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for onwards journey. This concludes your 4 nights 5 days trip to Thailand.
Bella ExpressStar Rating : Location: Pattaya
Moo 9 Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand.
Howard Square Boutique HotelStar Rating : Location: Bangkok
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road | Bangklo Bangkoleam, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.