Best Selling Thailand Family Holiday Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Pattaya: Begin your family trip to Thailand
Land with your family at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, where representative will be there to receive and escort you to your hotel in Pattaya. After check-in and lunch at the hotel, you can head on to explore Pattaya.
The first day is offered at leisure in this Thailand family tour package. Use the day well to visit the local markets in the evening. Try the Indian and the local restaurants for dinner. After dinner, you will be taken back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Pattaya: Pattaya: Coral island tour
Have breakfast at the Pattaya hotel and go to the pier for a speedboat transfer to Koh Larn Island. This day is at leisure in the Coral Island. You can relax on the golden beaches with your family or try the various watersports, such as snorkeling and scuba diving. In the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Optional: Go for watersports like scuba-diving and snorkeling or relax on the golden beaches.
Bangkok: Day at leisure in Bangkok
After breakfast at the Pattaya hotel, head for a road journey to the capital city. This day of the Thailand family package is offered at leisure. You can go shopping or visit the popular temples - Wat Pho and Wat Arun. Night halt at the hotel in Bangkok.
Optional: Try the delicious buffet at the Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Begin the final day of the Thailand itinerary with a hearty breakfast in the Bangkok hotel. Check-out and head to the airport for your return/onwards flight.
Bella ExpressStar Rating : Location: Pattaya
Moo 9 Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand.
Howard Square Boutique HotelStar Rating : Location: Bangkok
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road | Bangklo Bangkoleam, Bangkok 10120, Thailand.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.