Hills & Houseboat Munnar and Alleppey Honeymoon Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Munnar: Arrival and quality leisure time
On your arrival at the Kochi Airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station, enjoy being greeted by an agent’s representative. From here, you will be taken to Munnar to begin your trip amidst the hillscapes. The scenery glams up your journey from Kochi to Munnar. The aroma of spice plantations and symphony of Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls will add a magical touch to your first trip of togetherness. Once you reach Munnar, the pleasant weather, tea plantations, streams, and waterfalls will extend you a hearty welcome. Now, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel, and relax. Rest of the day is at leisure as per this Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey honeymoon package. Delight in this time as your heart desires. You can explore the surroundings holding hands and enjoy the serene solitude. When the sun sets, come back to the hotel for a restful night.
Munnar: Visit the tourists hotspots
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast together and be prepared to discover the masterpieces with which nature has blessed this quaint hill town. The sightseeing spree takes you to the most sought after attractions of Munnar such as Mattupetty Dam and Lake. The tea garden around mirrors in the crystal clear still water of this dam, enhancing the charm of your visit. Photo Point is another attraction where woods, thick tea plantations, rolling hills, and gurgling rivulets create an ideal environment for love birds, where they have numerous ‘clickable’ moments. You will also be taken to Nursery Garden, Echo Point, and Eravikulam National Park. A view of the beautiful Anaimudi Peak adds to your day. In the evening, enjoy a leisurely stroll on the spice/tea trail according to your Munnar, Alleppey honeymoon package with visits to Thekkady and Kochi. This is the best spot to delight in the beautiful sunset with the love of your life. Once you are done with sightseeing, return to the hotel for a refreshing overnight stay.
Thekkady: Arrival and a memorable day
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Today, you will be transferred to Thekkady, an astounding location of Periyar National Park near Idukki district. Delighting in the scenery presented by spice plantations, waterfalls, grasslands, and misty mountains, you will reach Thekkady. Now, check-in to the hotel and relax for some time before you will be taken to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The wilderness and a rich variety of flora and fauna will manifold your honeymooning delight. Towards the evening, set off to Kumily village to visit its spice market and also buy some. For a dose of adrenaline, go trekking in Ramakkalmedu, which is among the most beautiful hill stations of Kerala. After a pleasurable day with your sweetheart, return to the hotel and head to your room for a peaceful sleep.
Alleppey: Enjoy a houseboat experience
Savor a healthy breakfast before checking out from the hotel. Now, you will be taken to Alleppey, which is among the dreamiest destinations of Kerala. The charismatic surroundings will leave you awestruck. Now, check-in to the houseboat to impart a unique flavor to your honeymoon. Refresh and relish a lavish lunch onboard. Your post lunch time will treat you to a splendid ride as you cruise along Kerala backwaters with your beloved. Later, a romantic dinner will enhance the flavor of your day on the houseboat. After adding flavors to your bond, this day will also add some restful moments to your visit as you slip into your comfy bed for the night. Indeed, an unforgettable Alleppey houseboat stay.
Kochi: A short and exciting trip
Arise to a lovely breakfast and disembark the houseboat as you will be transferred to Kochi today. Upon arrival in Kochi, check-in to your hotel and unwind for sometime. Now this Kochi tour itinerary takes you for a sightseeing spree. You will be visiting attractions such as St. Francis Church, Mattancherry Palace, the historical town of Fort Cochin, and Marine Drive. You can enjoy a leisurely stroll with your soulmate hand in hand on Marine Drive. After a happening day, come back to the hotel for a restful night.
Kochi: Departure back home
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to airport/railway station to board your flight/train for a journey back home.
Bella Vista ResortStar Rating : Location: Munnar
Byson Valley Road Ottamaram, Munnar, Kerala.
Hotel Grand ThekkadyStar Rating : Location: Thekkady
Lake Road Thekkady - Kerala, India.
AC Deluxe HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Alleppey
R K Saffron Mamangalam Palarivattom P.O, Alleppey , 688003.
Abaam HotelStar Rating : Location: Kochi
Opposite Vyttila Mobility Hub, Kaniampuzha road, Vyttila, Kochi, Kerala - 682019.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.