Astonishing Australia Family Tour Package
7 Days & 6 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 6 Nights/7 Days
Welcome to the land of dreams!
The Australia family vacation commences with your arrival on the island. As soon as you reach the destination, you and your family will be transferred to the hotel on SIC basis. This Australia family vacation itinerary ensures that you meet new people on the journey and explore the vibrant colours of the diverse nation that we live in. On reaching the hotel, you will enter a very calm and quiet atmosphere which will help you to kill the travel tiredness. Such cozy accommodations, lets the vacationers to spend the needed family time and unifies the existing bond. You have Day 1 at leisure, that is, all by you. Explore the hotel. Know the surroundings. Relax and let the serene nature of Australia, rejuvenate your tired souls. Leisure activities are followed by overnight stay at the hotel.
Relish the delectable cuisine of Australia in the morning and get ready to witness exotic destinations as per this Australia family vacation itinerary. Blue Mountains ensure that the vacationers get back home with a bag full of unforgettable memories. Begin the mountain tour with The Three Sisters at the echo point, famous for its awe-inspiring rock formations. Then proceed to witness the quaint mountain village of Leura and Katoomba, the regional capital of the Blue Mountains. These prominent tourist attractions in Australia will pamper you with ample time to click pictures and capture some cherishing memories. Move ahead to the Scenic World consisting of three different options of Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway and Scenic Railway. It is a must to visit the Scenic World on an Australia family vacation as it enables the vacationers to witness the gorgeous views from over the Jamison valley and the Scenic Railways ensure that the vacationers visit by the ancient rainforest and the cliffside tunnel. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay after a happy day.
Explore Sydney via hop on hop off tour!
Sydney is a capital with a cosmopolitan nature, surrounded by mountains in its close proximities. Tour varied coastal and aquatic experiences on day 3 of your Australia family vacation. Talking of the Bondi hop on and hop off tour, it will take you to some of the most prominent family destinations in Australia. Learn all the insights of Australian history, culture and polity with free live commentary onboard the double decker bus. Visit Bondi Beach, Australian Museum, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, Royal Botanical Gardens and a total of 34 or more destinations. Make the best of the live commentary and free wifi onboard and learn new things about each place. A day full of inquisitiveness and curiosity awaits for you in Sydney. Note - You can deboard the bus at any destination you feel like on your hop on and hop off tour.
Welcome to Gold Coast!
To start day 3 you travel to Gold Coast from Sydney on SIC basis to avail facilities like onboard guide and live commentary to not miss anything important on the journey. Gold Coast is one of the most vibrant and lively cities to live in Australia. Check into the 3 star hotel, Paradise Resort to feel like home even when outstation. This Australia family vacation itinerary allows vacationers to explore the spectacular Dreamworld. Dreamworld has something for everyone. The most popular areas among families and friends are the Whitewater World, Dreamworld Corroboree, Tiger Island, ABC Kids World and Wiggles World. Whitewater World is a well maintained water park with rides to go when the day gets hot. Besides ABC Kids World and Wiggles World, another favourite among the kids is the Tiger Island. An Australia family vacation would be incomplete without enjoying the Sunset Safari experience and the Croc feeding experience at the Dreamworld Corroboree. Set up in a natural environment, Dreamworld is very close to the art and culture of the island, which is presented well by the shopping centres in the city. Shopping in Gold Coast will undoubtedly give you some incredible souvenirs to take back home from this memorable trip. As the day ends, move back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Know more of Gold Coast!
Warner Bros Movie World, Sea World and Surfers Paradise are the most popular family destinations in Australia. After breakfast, get ready to explore these spectacular gems of Gold Coast. Warner Bros Movie World is a theme park which attracts vacationers throughout the year. Housing more than 20 attractions, this place is sure to give you some adrenaline rush. The attractions here are, namely, DC Rivals Hypercoaster, Doomsday Destroyer, Green Lantern Coaster, Superman Escape, Batwing Spaceshot, Streets Star Parade, Looney Tunes Carousel and many more. It is a perfect getaway for families with children. Seaworld is another destination on the list for the day which will surely pamper you with some jaw-dropping experiences. Seaworld is known to be an abode to varied aquatic experiences, extraordinary adventures and many other entertainment options. On this Australia family vacation, visit Seal Harbour, Dolphin Beach, Shark Bay, Penguin Point, Polar Bear Shores and rides like Storm Coaster and Jet Rescue. Towards the end of the day, move to Surfers Paradise which is renowned to be an eminent attraction hub for the people visiting Gold Coast. Unmatchable nightlife with bars, pubs and live music sessions, impeccable options in retail therapy for vacationers who’d like to indulge in shopping and various attractions and activities to do for families and kids to spend some quality time together. After an amazing and tiring day, move back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Mountains Calling Again!
Located at a mere distance of 30 kilometres from Gold Coast, Mount Tamborine is a paradise for nature lovers. The beauty of the place is magnificent enough to sweep you off your feet. You will find awe-inspiring greenery and gorgeous landscapes at every turn you take. On reaching, you will find more than 10 walking tracks here, which are the true essence of this tourist attraction in Australia. Besides stunning scenery and walking tracks and lookouts, you will find here award-winning restaurants, eateries, pubs, cottages, hotels and shops selling true organic products. Sounds like a perfect getaway option for families and nature lovers.Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk and Tamborine National Park are the two most important attractions, listed on this Australia family vacation itinerary. At the end of the this joyous day, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Time to fly back home!
The last day in Australia will hit you with some amazing memories. Australia is a destination of modern culture mixed with the perfect amount of old world charm. Which can only be experienced when you visit the islands. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and depart to Brisbane for your onward journey.
Travelodge SydneyStar Rating : Location: Sydney
27-33 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2010, Australia.
Paradise Island ResortStar Rating : Location: Gold Coast
1 Paradise Island, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.