Sri Lanka Ramayana Tour Religious Trails
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Arrival in Colombo and transfer to Kataragama
Upon arriving in Colombo, you will meet a representative who will guide you to Kataragama. Enroute visit the ancient Ussangoda Temple and later, the revered Kataragama temple. In the evening upon reaching Kataragama, check-in at the hotel and stay for the night. Tip: Make sure you wear clothing that covers your legs and shoulders while visiting temples in Sri Lanka. Carry a sarong or a scarf for the same if needed. Cover your head in Hindu temples.
Travel to Nuwara Eliya and city tour of Nuwara Eliya
This day of your Sri Lanka trip is dedicated to the city tour of Nuwara Eliya. Post an early morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get ready as for an amazing city tour of Nuwara Eliya. You will visit the sacred Sita Amman Temple, magnificent Hakgala Botanical Gardens, and the Divurumpola Temple. Visit a tea factory and watch the spectacular Ramboda Waterfalls and Sri Bhakta Hanuman Temple. Explore Ravana Ella Cave and massive Ella Falls. Later, return to the hotel and retire for the night.
Travel to Kandy
On the third day of your Ramayana trip itinerary, you will travel to Kandy. Kick start the day with a nutritious breakfast and check-out as you will be transferred for a religious tour of Kandy. En route visit the scented tea plantations on the way. Upon reaching Kandy, check-in to the hotel and relax. Later, in the evening, visit the revered Temple of Tooth Relic. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Travel to Sigiriya
The fourth day of your Ramayana tour itinerary starts with a sumptuous breakfast. The day is reserved for a city tour of the ancient city of Sigiriya. On your way to Sigiriya, explore the aromatic spice garden. You can climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, ancient Ritigala Caves and the Cobra Hooded Caves. Return to the hotel in the evening and enjoy a sound sleep.
Transfer to Negombo
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get ready as you will be transferred for an amazing tour of Chilaw. Enroute visit the ancient Munneswaram Temple and the ancient Manavari Temple. After an entertaining day, reach Negombo & check-in at the hotel and stay for the night.
Departure from Negombo
After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the Negombo International Airport from where you will board the flight back home with sweet memories of your religious Sri Lanka tour.
Elephant Reach HotelStar Rating : Location: Yala
Yala junction, Kirinda, Tissamaharama, Sri Lanka., Kirinda 82614, Sri Lanka.
Heaven Seven HotelStar Rating : Location: Kandy
8/25 Sangaraja Mawatha, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka.
Kandyan View Holiday BungalowStar Rating : Location: Kandy
No. 17, Richmond hill, Heeressagala, hantane, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka.
Joes Habarana VillageStar Rating : Location: Trincomalee
Ambepussa Kurunegala Trincomalee Highway, Diganpathaha, Habarana 50150, Sri Lanka.
Full Moon Garden HotelStar Rating : Location: Colombo
754 Colombo Road, Katunayake, Sri Lanka.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.