Wonderful Bhutan Family Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Thimphu: Arrival and local sightseeing
Arrive in Bhutan with your family where an agent’s representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Proceed for your hotel transfer and register yourself at the reception. Relax in your room before proceeding for local sightseeing. Visit Memorial Chorten and National Library as part of your Bhutan tour itinerary. Memorial Chorten: Also known as Thimphu Chorten, this stupa located on Doe Boom Lam is unlike most stupas in the world. The Memorial Chorten does not enshrine human remains but instead represents the mind of the Buddha. Teach your kids about the culture and tradition of Bhutan as you revel in these architectural marvels. National Library: Your final stop for the day is the National Library and Archives of Bhutan. The library was established in 1967 and has been used to promote and preserve regional culture, ever since. Go through old sacred texts and know more about the rich history of Bhutan. Come back to the hotel after a mesmerizing day of sightseeing for a good night’s sleep.
Thimphu: Enchanting local sightseeing
Savor a delectable breakfast and gear up for local sightseeing in Thimphu. Visit Buddha Point and Bhutan Textile Museum with your loved ones. Buddha Point: The Buddha Dordenma statue in Thimphu at 51.5 metres is among the largest Buddha statues in the world. Located atop a hill in Kuensel Phodrang Nature Park, the statue is gilded in bronze and gold. Seek peace in this scenic haven and cherish the wonderful time with your kids. Bhutan Textile Museum: Visit the textile museum located near the National Library as your second sightseeing spot for the day. Established in 2001, the museum sustains and promotes the art of weaving. One can also buy books and textiles from the museum shop. Come back to the hotel for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Paro: Transfer and local sightseeing
Relish a hearty breakfast and proceed for your transfer to Paro, the gateway to the Himalayas. Enroute, stop at the Shaba river point to take in the panoramic beauty. Shaba river point: The drive from Paro to Thimphu is scenic and pleasing to the eyes. Stop at the Shaba river point, which serves as an excellent photo opportunity. You can also interact with the local villagers to familiarize yourself with the culture and traditions of Bhutan. Reach hotel in Paro and complete check-in formalities. Proceed to visit Rinpung Dzong with your family as part of your Bhutan tour itinerary. Rinpung Dzong: A popular Buddhist monastery and fortress, Rinpung Dzong was founded by Drung Drung Rgyal in 1644. The monastery today stands as a high point of Bhutanese architecture. Visit the Dzong to seek peace and refresh your mind and soul. Shop for souvenirs and come back to the hotel in Paro for a good night’s sleep.
Paro: Excursion to Chele La Pass
After a piping hot breakfast, proceed to visit the Chele La Pass on your penultimate day in Bhutan. Chele La Pass: The pinnacle of Paro city, the Chele La Pass at an elevation of 13000 ft. is the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Revel in the beauty of frozen rivers and waterfalls, as you encounter snow and pristine flora & fauna. The pass also provides a stunning view of the sacred mountain Jomolhari and Jichu Drake. A must visit for all adventure enthusiasts, a trip to the Chele La Pass is bound to delight your kids as well. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, it is time to check-out from the hotel. Leave Bhutan behind as you are transferred to the airport for departure.
Hotel AmodharaStar Rating : Location: Thimphu
Near BBS Office Chubachu | Thimphu p.o. box no. : 528, 12528 Thimphu, Bhutan.
Namsey Chholing ResortStar Rating : Location: Paro
Paro Valley, Paro 12001, Bhutan.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.