Short N Sweet Himachal Honeymoon Package From Pathankot
3 Days & 2 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 2 Nights /3 Days
Pathankot, Dalhousie: Transfer and hotel check-in
Agent’s representative will receive you at Chakki Bank Railway Station, Pathankot. From there, you will be escorted to Dalhousie in a chauffeur driven private cab. Upon arrival, representative will ensure your hassle-free check-in. From there, you have the whole day at your hand. You can choose to spend your first day of Himachal honeymoon trip in the solace of your room in Himachal or you can go out and explore the nearby areas of your hotel. Rest assured, whatever you choose to do, you may never go wrong. Dalhousie’s mystical beauty brings in peace and calm that will give you two a feeling of content and belonging. The day will come to an end with a romantic dinner in hotel’s main restaurant. Enjoy the food and get ready to have a peaceful night in the lap of Himalayas.
Dalhousie: Day excursion to Chamba and Khajjiar
After breakfast, you will be taken to Kalatop in Khajjiar. Its mesmerizing beauty and serene environment have earned it the pseudonym of ‘Switzerland of India’ or ‘Mini Switzerland’. There are plenty of fun activities like zorbing, paragliding, and horse-riding for you two to enjoy as a couple. From there, you will head on to Chamba. The hill station is famous for its temples and stunning locations. Enjoy a couple of hours there, exploring the town before heading back to your hotel. Enjoy the romantic meal planned for the two of your before calling it a day.
Dalhousie, Pathankot: Departure
After gorging on delicious morning meal, you will head back to Chakki Bank Railway Station in Dalhousie for a safe departure. Thereon, your Himachal honeymoon package to Dalhousie will come to an end.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.