Mesmerizing Maldives Tour Package
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/ 5 Days
Arrival in Maldives
Your Maldives travel begins with arrival at Velana International Airport (MLE) near the capital city Male. You will be greeted by our tour representative at the airport and transferred via speedboat to your resort. Check into your room and enjoy a warm welcome in your room including a cold drink. Take the remainder of the day to roam around the gorgeous sandy beach and enjoying the views of the vast ocean. Enjoy an intimate dinner with your better half which is included in the Maldives tour itinerary. Overnight stay is in your private villa at the resort.
Leisure and Adventure in Maldives
Enjoy a delicious breakfast first thing in the morning at your resort. Gear up for an entertaining day ahead with plenty of adventure and leisure. Take your better half to enjoy snorkeling to watch marine life or windsurfing over the crystal clear waters. Banana boat rides, jet skiing, and canoeing are other activities on offer at the beach. Return to your hotel after an eventful day for dinner and overnight stay.
Pamper Yourselves with Spa Treatments
Enjoy breakfast in your room and then get ready to treat yourselves with an indulgent spa treatment. Enjoy couple’s spa sessions and special aromatherapy treatments to rejuvenate your body and soul. After a holistic experience, take the evening to explore the beach to enjoy sunset views. Return to your resort for overnight stay and dinner.
Day at Leisure
After breakfast, take the entire day to enjoy as per your wish. Go for a relaxing swim in the outdoor pools, Jacuzzis, and sauna with your partner. Hit the games room, golf course, or tennis court to break a sweat. After a relaxing day at the resort, enjoy a dinner as per our Maldives tour package for 5 days.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out of your room as this Maldives tour itinerary culminates today. You will be dropped at the international airport in Maldives via speedboat as per your flight timings. Board your flight home with wonderful memories of your travel in Maldives.
Sun Island Resort & SpaStar Rating : Location: Maldives
Alifu Dhaalu Atoll, Nalaguraidhoo, Maldives.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.