Fascinating Singapore Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Singapore: Arrival and an exceptional Night Safari tour
On your arrival in Singapore, a representative will meet you and escort you to the hotel. Complete the registration formalities at the hotel and get over the jet lag. In the evening, you will be taken for an exceptional experience – a Night Safari tour. Being the world’s first nocturnal zoo, it shows you animals’ behavior in their natural habitat at night. Hop on the tram and have an unprecedented experience of witnessing wildlife at night, in its natural habitat. This safari gives you a glimpse of animals that inhabit Himalayan foothills to African zones. Watch tigers, lions, deer, and more closely, come back to the hotel and snuggle the night away.
Singapore: Enjoy city tour and a Sentosa Island trip
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast and set off for to explore the marvels of the city. First up is Orchard Road, followed by visits to Suntec City and the Fountain of Wealth. Singapore’s joy and pride- the Merlion Statue will present you more photographic moments. Delight in an orientation tour of the Fullerton Hotel and Esplanade. Enjoy a thrilling ride on Singapore Flyer (ticket charges extra) and catch panoramic views of the city. After these ecstatic experiences, pass through Marina Bay Sands and the Helix Bridge and drink in the beauty around. Visit Little India area, China Town, and Thian Hock Temple to impart beautiful touches to your city tour. In the noon, you will be taken to Sentosa Island for another bout of experience to cherish. Your exciting journey to this breathtaking island begins with a ride in a cable car. Take pleasure in the thrilling cable car ride while witnessing the beauty of the rainforest as you proceed to Sentosa Island. Once you have had a whale of a time, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Singapore: A rendezvous with your favorite movies at Universal Studio
Wake up to a healthy breakfast and be prepared for a movie experience at Universal Studios - a Hollywood movie theme park, situated within the Resort World Sentosa. Enjoy various movie-themed rides along with other enticing attractions of this theme park. Experience the ecstasy of warrior mummies through a psychological thrill ride - Revenge of the Mummy, in darkness. Delight in the 4-D adventure presented by Shrek and his gang in first Far Far away castle of the world. Also visit The Lost World, Hollywood, New York, Sci Fi City, and Madagascar. After such an amazing day, come back to the hotel and slip in your cozy bed for the night.
Singapore: Your love trip concludes
Savor one more breakfast at the hotel and checkout from the hotel. Now, get transferred to the airport. Catch your flight back home with fond memories of your trip of togetherness.
Hotel BossStar Rating : Location: Singapore
500 Jalan Sultan Road, 199020 Singapore, Singapore.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.