Enchanting Darjeeling Tour Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
Darjeeling: Arrival and leisure day
Arrive at the Bagdogra Airport, where an agent’s representative will receive you and transfer you to your hotel in Darjeeling, the enchanting north eastern city known for its stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Complete the check-in formalities and relax in your room as your day is at leisure. Saunter amidst lush tea gardens and snow-capped mountains in the evening, and revel in the beauty of nature. You can also explore the local markets, and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Come back to the hotel after a delectable dinner for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Darjeeling: Scintillating local sightseeing tour
Begin this morning early as you are taken to Tiger Hill, to get an awe-inspiring view of Mt. Kanchendzonga at sunrise. Cherish this once in a lifetime opportunity as you view the third highest peak in the world come to light. Also visit the Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop War Memorial on your way back to the hotel. Built in the memory of martyred Gorkha soldiers, a visit to Batasia Loop will familiarize you with the local history of north-east India. Head back to the hotel for a wholesome breakfast.Later in the day, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday closed), the Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Thursday closed), and the Tibetan Refugee Centre (Sunday closed). After a delectable dinner, come back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
Darjeeling: Mirik day tour
Relish a hearty breakfast in the hotel on your penultimate morning in Darjeeling, and proceed for your transfer to Mirik. Surrounded by forested areas, orange orchards, and cardamom plantations; Mirik is bound to enchant you with its beauty. Visit the tea gardens and later enjoy boating at Mirik Lake. You can also shop for local souvenirs. Proceed to your hotel in Darjeeling for a good night’s sleep.
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, complete the check-out formalities. Proceed for your transfer to Bagdogra Airport and catch your flight back home.
Hotel YumaStar Rating : Location: Darjeeling
5, Ladenla Road Darjeeling West Bengal, India.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.