Amazing Andaman Tour Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Port Blair: Arrival and sightseeing
As you arrive in Port Blair - the Andaman capital you will be greeted by the agent’s representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in to your hotel and then proceed for a tour of the Cellular Jail which narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle. From there you will taken to the Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is fringed with coconut palms all over. You can swim, indulge in watersport activities at the beach or simply bask in the sun. Return to the Cellular Jail in the evening to witness a Light and Sound Show which brings to life the story of those who fought for our country against the British. Later, make your way back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Havelock: Enjoy a cruise to Havelock and Radhanagar Beach visit
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and board a jetty to the heavenly Havelock Island via private cruise. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your resort to relax for a while before setting off for sightseeing at Havelock. You will visit the marvelous Radhanagar Beach which has been voted the best beach in Asia and is among the top ten beaches of the world. After a memorable excursion at the beautiful beach, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Neil Island: Sightseeing and transfer to Neil Island
After breakfast you will be taken to the Elephant Beach to delight in its crystal clear blue waters. Explore the vibrant coral reefs before settling for a lunch. Post lunch, a private cruise will take you to Neil Island. At Neil Island you will visit the Laxmanpur Beach which is one of the best places to witness a sunset. Enjoy the serenity and tranquility of the beach before making your way back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Port Blair: Sightseeing in Neil Island and transfer to Port Blair
Post breakfast you will get a chance to bask in the splendor of Neil Island with a visit to its most popular tourist attractions. Kick back and relax as you traverse the white sand and turquoise waters of the Bharatpur Beach and Sitapur Beach. Also, witness the magnificence of the natural rock formations of the Howrah Bridge. Your Neil Island tour will be followed by a private cruise for transfer to the capital city - Port Blair. On arrival, check-in to your hotel for a soothing overnight stay.
Port Blair: Full day excursion to North Bay and Ross
After breakfast you will be taken for a full day excursion to North Bay where the underwater world comes alive. You will be amazed as you explore the underwater corals and indulge in water activities like semi-submarine ride and glass bottom boat ride. From there you will proceed for the last sightseeing tour as part of your package as you proceed to Ross Island. The island was once the administrative headquarter from where the British controlled the entire Andaman archipelago. Today the ruins at the island make for great nature walks surrounded by deers, peacocks and exotic birds. Post your sightseeing, return to your hotel at Port Blair for a comfortable overnight stay.
Port Blair: Departure back home
Savour breakfast among the serene shores of Andaman before checking out from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to the airport. Board your flight back home reminiscing about the wonderful memories you created on your trip.
Holiday Inn Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Havelock Islands
Havelock Beach no-5 Govind Nagar Beach South Andaman Havelock Island – 744211 Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India.
Tango Beach ResortStar Rating : Location: Neil Island
Lakshmanpur, Beach No.1, Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104.
TSG GrandStar Rating : Location: Port Blair
Andaman Trunk Road, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103..
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.