Turkey Tour Package
9 Days & 8 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 8 Nights/9 Days
Istanbul: Bosphorus dinner cruise
Upon arrival in Istanbul, you are dropped to your hotel where you can relax and freshen up. In the evening, you will be picked up for the Turkish Belly Dance Dinner Cruise on the Bosphorus. This night cruise is an enchanting experience and you will be served a ‘welcome drink’ as soon as you board the cruise. Passing through the moonlight, your cruise will glide past Hotel Kempinski, Dolmabahce Palace on the European shores and the Beylerbeyi Palace, Kanlica and Anatolian Fortress from the Asian side. The cruise will host an open buffet including Turkish specialities, unlimited local drinks, and barbeque. On your way, you will also witness the twinkling lights of Europe from Tarabya to Bebek. Later, you are transferred to your hotel.
Istanbul: Full day Istanbul city tour
After breakfast, you proceed for a full day Istanbul City Tour. You begin from the Old City of Istanbul and visit the ‘Sultanahmet Centre’ in the heart of the old city. Next is the Hagia (St.) Sophia, a basilica known for its incredible architecture. Just opposite the Hagia is the Blue Mosque that is famous for its Blue Iznik tiles and 6 unique minarets built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. There is also the Hippodrome, a centre of all the sportive, political, eventide activities. The Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column, and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the famous monuments decorating the Hippodrome. The Grand Bazaar in Istanbul is one of the most famous shopping destination and hosts the biggest ‘souk’ in the world with approx 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenirs. After lunch, you proceed to Topkapi Palace, Imperial Residence of Ottoman sultans exhibiting the chinese porcelain, weapons, and calligraphy. You will also visit the Suleymaniye Mosque - built in the name of Suleyman, the magnificent during the 16th century which is famous for its architecture. Post the tour, you will be transferred to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Cappadocia: Full day city tour I
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Kayseri. Upon arrival in Kayseri, you are transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia. After check in, you will relax for a while and then proceed to the city centre for the Cappadocia city tour. Cappadocia Tour I - This tour will include the Devrent Valley where you will see different type of fairy chimneys. The famous chimneys include ones with caps, cines, mushroom like forms, and pointed rocks. You will love a walk through this amazing valley. Next would be the Zelve Open Air Museum which has some of the most important churches in the Valley. Apart from the churches, there houses, a mill, a mosque, and several dovecotes. You will also visit the Pasabaglari (Monks Valley) where you will see fairy chimneys with multiple stems and caps. There is also a Chapel dedicated to St. Simeon and a hermit's shelter that has a fairy chimney with three heads. Next on the tour would be the Goreme Open Air Museum where the religious education was started. You will also visit the chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th and 13th century with frescos painted on the walls. Next stop is the Pigeon Valley where you will see a lot of pigeons and hear about how they used to help the send messages and fertilize the grapes. The last point on your tour would be the Uchisar Castle which resembles a Ortahisar in style. The top of the citadel provides a amazing panoramic view of the surrounding area. Post the tour, you are transferred back to the hotel for a comfortable stay.
Cappadocia: Full day city tour II
It has all the properties of a normal city like the cellars, rooms, storage facilities etc. Next on the stop is the Ihlara Valley which is a canyon created by the cracking and collapsing which occurred as the basalt and the andesite lava from Mt. Hassadag, cooled. The Melendiz river found its way through the cracks and eroded the canyon beds giving it its current state. Next attraction in Cappadocia is the Selime, which is situated at the end if the Ihlara Valley. It has Fairy chimneys resting on the steep hillside, a basilica style cathedral, and the Selime Sultan Tomb. You will also visit the Yaprakhisar Monastery and places like Agzikarahan - a well preserved Caravanserai. Post the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Kusadasi: Arrival and day at leisure
After a hearty breakfast, you check out from the hotel and are transferred to the Kayseri Airport for your flight to Izmir. Upon your arrival in Izmir, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi. Check in and enjoy a comfortable stay at the hotel.
Kusadasi: Ephesus full day tour
Post a hearty breakfast, you drive for a guided tour of Ephesus - one of the most famous historic sights in Turkey. The first stop will be the House of Virgin Mary, the place where she spent her last days. Next you dwell deeper into Ephesus, the most extensive ancient city excavated. Fall back in time as you walk through the Fountains of Polio Hadrian-Trajan and temples of Domitian and Hadrian. You will also visit the Scholastica Baths, Brothl, Celcius Library, Bouleuterion and the Great Theater. After a delicious lunch in Selcuk, you will get to see the Temple of Artemis - a former member of the Seven Wonders of Ancient World. There will also be the St. John Basilica and the Archaeological Museum of Ephesus to look forward too. Post this highly enjoyable tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Pamukkale: Arrival and city tour
After a hearty breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to Pamukkale for a city tour. The tour starts from the Kusadasi Hotel and you will get to witness the Cotton Cliffs. There will also be the Calceus Waters that rise from the ground at a 35C temperature and flow down the mountain from a height of 100 metres forming many pools. This results in cream colored stalactites formation over the water and creates a breathtaking sight. Later, you will also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its theater, basilica, Roman Bath and Necropolis. Post the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Pamukkale for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Istanbul: Arrival and day at leisure
After your breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and will be transferred to the Denizli Airport for your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, you will be dropped to your hotel where you can relax and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Istanbul: Departure from Istanbul
Post breakfast, you will check out 3-4 hours prior to your flight to Istanbul and will transferred to the airport. You leave Turkey with fond memories and smiles.
Sogut HotelStar Rating : Location: İstanbul
Kemal Paşa Mahallesi, Bukali Dede Sk. No:11, 34134 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
Flintstones Cave HotelStar Rating : Location: Cappadocia
Uzundere Cad. Karsibucak Mah. No:3, 50180 Goreme, Turkey.
Seaview Suite HotelStar Rating : Location: Kuşadası
Türkmen Mahallesi, Turgut Özal Blv. No:91, 09460 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey.
Koray HotelStar Rating : Location: Pamukkale
Fevzi Çakmak Cd. No:27, 20280 Pamukkale/Denizli, Turkey.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.