Krabi Phuket Honeymoon Package
6 Days & 5 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 5 Nights/6 Days
Phuket: Welcome to Thailand
A representative of the agent will receive you as you land in Phuket. He will escort you to your hotel in Phuket town for check-in.
In the evening, you will be driven to FantaSea cultural theme park, where you watch the entertaining cultural show and savour a sumptuous dinner. Later, you will be transferred back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Phuket: A sightseeing tour of the Phang Nga Bay
After breakfast, you will be taken for a city tour. The Thailand itinerary covers a tour of the Suwannakuha Temple (Monkey Temple) and Buddha Cave. Have lunch at local restaurant and head on for the romantic tour of the beautiful Phang Nga Bay and the nearby Lord Cave. You can also see the rocky statues of Khao Ma Ju, Khao Nom Sao, and Khao Chang.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay after the boat ride.
Phuket: Romantic day out at the James Bond island
Dig into your delicious morning meal at the restaurant and then proceed to Phang Nga Bay for the James Bond Island tour. One of the main attractions of this island are the numerous limestone cliffs emerging out of the bay. The beautiful surroundings are perfect for a romantic day out, which will be among the most beautiful memories of your Thailand honeymoon package.
You can have lunch in the bay area. The rest of the evening is offered at leisure to the honeymooners before heading back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Krabi: Heading on to Krabi for a leisure day
After a healthy breakfast and check-out from the hotel in Phuket, you will be transferred to Krabi. Check-in at the hotel in Krabi and have lunch.
Later in the evening, head out to explore the city with your loved one. Have dinner and head back to hotel for an overnight stay..
Krabi: The romantic tour of the Four Islands
After breakfast in the hotel, head for the boat tour of the Koh Poda, Koh Tub, Koh Mor, and Koh Gai (Chicken Island). Together they form the Four Islands that are included in this Thailand honeymoon package. The tour also stops off at the beautiful Phra Nang Cave Beach on the Railay peninsula. The romantic setting is a wonderful experience for the honeymooners. You can even visit the Lady Princess Cave on the Railay Beach. In the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel in Krabi for dinner and overnight stay.
Krabi: Departure from Krabi
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to the airport in Krabi. This is the last inclusion in this honeymoon package for Thailand. Head back with beautiful memories from the honeymoon trip.
Patong Resort HotelStar Rating : Location: Phuket
Patong Beach, 208 Raj-Uthit 200 Pee Rd., Patong Beach.
Maleedee Bay ResortStar Rating : Location: Krabi
183 Moo 3, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81180, Thailand.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.