Golden Triangle Honeymoon Package
4 Days & 3 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 3 Nights/4 Days
On your arrival, you will be welcomed by our agent’s representative. Enjoy being warmly welcomed, and board the vehicle for your transfer to the hotel. Arrive at the hotel, and complete all check-in formalities. You can relax for a while in your rooms. Later, freshen up and get ready for a city tour, as according to your Delhi tourism package. Today, you will be taken to some of the most popular attractions of Delhi such as Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Delhi Haat, Parliament House, India Gate, and Lotus Temple. You can also choose to explore the restaurant of the hotel or other famous eateries of Delhi. After a busy day, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer to Agra
After a filling breakfast, prepare to leave for Agra, one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. The city of Agra is home to one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. It is a marble mausoleum built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to commemorate his love with his late wife, Queen Mumtaz Mahal. On arrival in Agra, check into the hotel and freshen up before leaving for a tour of the city, as per your Delhi honeymoon itinerary. Start your tour with a visit to Agra Fort, and Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb. Later, in the evening, pay a visit to the world famous Taj Mahal where you can cherish the views of the majestic sunset with your better-half. Later, return to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Transfer to Jaipur
Kickstart your day with an early morning visit to the Taj Mahal with your soulmate. Spectate the captivating views of the rising sun casting golden hues upon the marble. Later, return to the hotel for a lip-smacking breakfast, after which you will embark on a journey to Jaipur. En-route, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, a city built by Mughal emperor, Akbar, during the 16th century. Here, you will get a chance to visit one of the largest mosques in India, the Jama Masjid. After a holy tour of the mosque with your partner, continue your journey to Jaipur. On arrival, check in at the hotel and enjoy a relaxing overnight stay.
Jaipur: Rajasthan tour ends
After a delectable breakfast, leave for a day tour of Jaipur that will take you through the myriad attractions of Jaipur, as per your Delhi honeymoon package. Your first stop would be at Amber Fort, built of exquisite marble and sandstone. Here, you will also visit the Maotha Lake, within the fort. Enjoy an elephant ride for a truly royal feel. Towards the afternoon, pay a visit to various other monuments of Jaipur such as Nahargarh Haveli, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar. Wind up the last day of your Delhi honeymoon package, and drive over to Delhi to catch your flight back home.
Hotel Metro ViewStar Rating : Location: Delhi
17A/3, W.E.A, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005.
Hotel Taj VilasStar Rating : Location: Agra
Fatehabad Rd, Near TDI Mall, Opp. Hotel Trident, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001.
The Ashapurna HotelStar Rating : Location: Jaipur
A-12, Shastri Nagar Rd, Mukherjee Colony, Subhash Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.