Charismatic Kerala Tour Package From Delhi
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Munnar: Arrival and sightseeing
Once you reach Kochi airport or at the Ernakulam Railway Station, an agent’s representative will take you to Munnar. On the way, you will enjoy the beauty all around, presented by Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls and plantations. On reaching Munnar, check-in to the hotel and enjoy leisure day. Later, enjoy a restful sleep at the hotel.
Munnar: Enjoy a sightseeing trip of the town
Greet the morning with a lovely breakfast and get ready for a day of exploring this picturesque hill town. Start with visiting Eravikulam National Park. Enjoy a park bus ride. Up next is Tea Museum where you can enjoy sipping on the freshly brewed samples of some tea. Being refreshed with the tea, head to the next part of your day tour. Enjoy visiting Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point, and Echo Point. You will also be taken to the Indo Swiss Project (entrance is subject to prior permission). When the sun sets, return to your hotel and relax. Later, slip into your beds for a cozy sleep.
Thekkady: Arrival and a visit to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
Kickstart your day with a hearty breakfast and check out from the hotel. Now, it is time to move to Thekkady, the next destination of your trip. Meandering through luxuriant grasslands, trekking trails, spice plantations, wonderful waterfalls, and mist coated mountains, you will reach Thekkady. Once you have reached Thekkady and are transferred to the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and wash away the journey fatigue. After relaxing, head to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary for a dose of sightseeing in the wilderness, enriching your holiday. In addition, enjoy a jeep safari and grab an opportunity to spot wild animals in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the lovely Periyar Lake. As the sun calms down, it is time to come back to the hotel. Hop on to your cozy beds for a sound sleep.
Alleppey: Set off for a houseboat experience
Savor a hearty morning meal and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be proceeding to Alleppey. Once you reach, check-in to the houseboat and freshen up. Satiate your hunger pangs with a lovable lunch. Thereafter, delight in cruising along the backwaters. After completing the joyride on the houseboat, savor a delectable dinner, and sleep restfully at the houseboat.
Kochi: Departure back home
After enjoying a hearty morning meal, checkout from the houseboat. Now, you will be proceeding to Kochi. From here board your flight/train/bus back home.
Misty River ResortStar Rating : Location: Misty River Resort
Chithirapuram Powerhouse Road, 685565 Munnar, India.
Hotel Sandra PlaceStar Rating : Location: Hotel Sandra Place
Opp. Lourde Church, Thekkady Jun, Kumily, Kerala.
Golden Petals HouseboatStar Rating : Location: Golden Petals Houseboat
R.K.V Tours, Pallathuruthy Sanathanapuram Near Pallathuruthy Bridge.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.