Romantic Himachal Honeymoon Package From Pathankot
5 Days & 4 Nights | Customizable
Package Itinerary | 4 Nights/5 Days
Transfer from Pathankot to Dalhousie
The agent’s representative will pick you up from Pathankot Railway Station and then drive you to Dalhousie. Upon reaching Dalhousie, the representative will make sure that you have a smooth check-in. After settling down, you will be taken for a guided sightseeing tour of local attractions like St. Andrew’s Church, St. John’s Church, Panchpula, Baoli, etc. From there on, you can head out to explore the local market on your own. Take in the simplistic beauty of this hill-station and enjoy your first day in Dalhousie. Then head back to your hotel for a night-cap, delicious dinner in the house.
Dalhousie: Local sightseeing and Khajjiar Trip
After breakfast, take the morning drive to Khajjiar – The Switzerland of India. The beauty of this place is enhanced by the spectacular lake in the middle. Attractions here include the floating island in the middle of the lake, 9-hole golf course, a beautiful restaurant, the green grasslands, and activities like horse riding and zorbing. While coming back, you can go for local sightseeing in Dalhousie. In the evening, take the cab to return to the hotel for a wholesome dinner and a comfortable night stay.
Transfer from Dalhousie to Dharamshala
Savor a yummy breakfast and then check out from the hotel to proceed to Dharamshala in a private car. On the way, enjoy the lush greenery and tall peaks of the Dhauladhar Range. On reaching Dharamshala, check-in to the hotel and freshen up for an evening of leisure. Enjoy the gorgeous surroundings by taking a casual stroll or walking a short mountain trail. Come back by late evening, for a delectable spread of dinner that will be served in the hotel. Enjoy the food and have a good night’s sleep.
Dharamshala: Day excursion to McLeodganj and local sightseeing
Fourth day of your trip will begin with a scrumptious breakfast in hotel’s restaurant. After that, you will proceed for a guided local sightseeing tour. The tour will include halts at Dalai Lama’s official residence, Tibetan monasteries, ancient temples, small waterfalls, and so on. From there, head up to McLeodganj - the abode of His Holiness The Dalai Lama. Explore the serene hill station and enjoy a peaceful day. While heading back to the hotel, you can relish the beautiful landscapes and mysterious forests, aligning the roads. Upon arrival, you will be treated to a mouthwatering dinner.
Departure from Dharamshala to Pathankot
You will check out from the hotel in Dharamshala after having your breakfast. Your Himachal tour package will end at Pathankot Railway Station.
Hotel MongasStar Rating : Location: Dalhousie
The Mall, Gandhi Chowk, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 176304.
Divyansh Hotel by DLS HotelsStar Rating : Location: Dharamshala
Road to Naddi Village from, Naddi, McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176215.
Terms & Conditions
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in and also during the whole trip.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, and Aadhaar/UIDAI Card. Note- PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Life on Vacations will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in and check-out time varies from hotel to hotel.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only, subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel (as per availability) will be provided.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc.) or optional tours/ extra meals are not Inclusive in the package cost.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after confirmation, charges will be applicable as per the Life on Vacations cancellation policy.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, it will be switched off in the hills.
- Itinerary provided is suggestive and the actual sightseeing will be done as per availability and as per scheduled time.
- Life on Vacations reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, act of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Life on Vacations (“Force Majeure”).
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to lockdown or restriction of movement by government or law enforcement authorities.
- Rates are subject for different season and final price will be communicated for finalizing the trip and all payment will be made afterwards.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge Guide / Entrance fees, porters, palanquins or Ponies is not included in package.
- Life on vacations will not bear any cost arising due to any increase in government taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation, airfare & land arrangements.
- Guide services are also not included.
- Cancellation before 31 or more days to departure. 15% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 35% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation between 15 to 21 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Cancellation within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds.
- Above policy may vary during peak season.
Customize & Get Quote
Browse through the vast selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
Copyright © 2017 lifeoncavations.com. All rights reserved.